Sunday 30 October 2011

HEARING EAR

I said to the LORD,  next, he said 'They are hearing your name on the wall'. He did not say which wall, although, as we know there is a wall in Jerusalem, in Israel. It does feel like a time of wait for the time  being. Many people know, now its time to act, we have given them plenty of information to help them to defend themselves.

However, the real workers are few and there are few that are real. 'Life experience is the sacred text of knowledge' from Sacred Words. The Tree of Life experience is the way. A new tree was planted at the same time as the old one was dying.

The spiritual path of the Sannyasin, when the LORD calls out to me ASAN, I never related it to the spiritual path that my life took prior to him summoning me all those years ago. The path of a Sannyasin is unique, and I have not come across anyone else that as walked the same spiritual path. Although I am aware that there are others that have done so. The best description of it was understood by another English woman.

Only those that have known me and my work in recent decades, know who I was and then who I became.

How can I possibly encapsulate the years of life experience, spiritual and otherwise, it could fill many books. That was why I wrote the first book in the 90's, clients asked me to write it for them. I could've written many more books about life experience easily, I have already proven that I can write an excellent book in six weeks. The collections of sacred words, was also put together from the records, in just a couple of days, after I was instructed to publish them.

What was more important writing the books or helping the people the best way that I know how? Out there in the field, just being amongst the people, like a flower amongst a field of poppies. Putting people and children first even when it was to my own detriment. Very few know what was going on behind the scenes and what I have been involved in.

There are many sides to this divine being, who did it all for love, like a river that simply could not stop pouring out the water from the vessel it was holding.

Doing the will of the LORD and putting the people and children first, a cause greater than myself, is truly ergon in Greek philosophy. Even when the body sleeps, the Spirit is working in other realms, helping others. Sometimes I wish, I could just give everyone everything so that the people do not have to suffer anymore. With all my heart, I would not wish for anyone to live through what I had to endure prior to when the healing, enlightenment and ascension became a reality. Hence, why I have done my utmost to help people to see the way, and that healing is the solution combined with the sacred union with the divine.

The days, weeks, months and years have simply flown by, and there is still a lot to do before I leave the planet. Its time for me to rest now. We started the post on the words from the LORD about the name and the wall.

There is also a temple in Egypt and it is called the Temple of the 'HEARING EAR'. It is the Eastern temple of Ramesses II. Some scholars have put forward an excellent case for Solomon being Ramesses the II. [1] Solomon also reincarnated, and I hope with all my heart, that he can see his way forward. As there is much to do, and much to work through in the coming days, months and years.

With all my love, always

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/karnak9.htm

No comments: