Wednesday 12 October 2011

GREECE RETURNS

333 in 2010, was all about WISDOM, Sophia and the gateway opening in Greece, of course that included the RETURN. I had not been to Athens in Greece for over 30 years and it was very different to how I remembered it. 


After the 333 gateway opening, we then had the biblical plague of frogs in Greece and that was a sign of the prophet like Moses of 'Let my people go'.


Today it is reported that a Greek city as started its barter economy and alternative currency.


“Part alternative currency, part barter system, part open-air market, the Volos network has grown exponentially in the past year, from 50 to 400 members. It is one of several such groups cropping up around the country, as Greeks squeezed by large wage cuts, tax increases and growing fears about whether they will continue to use the euro have looked for creative ways to cope with a radically changing economic landscape.” [1] 


have a lovely memory of being on the Greek Island of Hydra during my honeymoon time in 1970's. I was on a donkey ride and I asked the man have you ever been to Europe? He said "No", I asked him do you go to mainland Greece? He replied 'No'. With that he picked a lemon off the tree and an olive as we were walking by on the donkeys. He gave us the fruit and looked at the sun, and he said 'Why should I ever wish to leave my Island? I have the sun, the sea, the Island, the fruit and the olives. Most of all, I have all you beautiful women to come to visit me. 

In those days in the 70's when the holiday companies were starting to take over. Thomsons etc had introduced a 12 man bus to replace the donkey men that traditionally carried the luggage. That is how they earned their money for their food and wine etc. 

Well the fishermen told us a wonderful story of how they put that bus in the sea. 

In those days there were still Islands that had no public transport. Only donkeys. 

I keep the Greeks and those memories as precious memories in my heart. 

In those days, it was my plan to retire to the Greek Islands. However, the LORD God had a different plan for this vessel. He chose to summon it, for his will to be done. 



On this blog, on the 1st of May, 2010. We made this post. 


SATURDAY, 1 MAY 2010

She Returns at Night Time


The Greek composer Manos Hatzidakis knew that she would return at night time like a thief in the night. No coincidence that the album is called 
'Mona Lisa's Smile' and Leonardo Da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa. The Greek composer was giving a very powerful message to the Greek people and the rest of humanity as was Leonardo and Michelangelo to the Italians. 

This track from the album is called 
'Returning in the Evening' and it was first launched in 1965. I heard the sound of it while I was on Hydra, it touched my soul at a very deep level, that is hard to put into words. While I was listening to it, I was in a bar on the edge of the cliff, looking out to sea and the the sun was gleaming upon the water, making it sparkle. 






May the LORD God bless Greece and the Islands that I hold in my heart. May he also bless the Prince of Greece, his family and those that he loves. He knows who he is and SOPHIA does as well.

Check out the post on our other blog on the 41 Ancient Greek temples that were built on Sicily. They do hold a message for humanity.

God bless you all.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA




http://silverunderground.com/2011/10/truly-revolutionary-greek-city-starts-rebel-barter-economy-and-alternative-currency/







No comments: