Saturday 8 October 2011

One in a thousand

Prophet Zechariah predicted that the LORD God will only save the tribes of Joseph, he was talking about Messiah Joseph. Who are the tribes in my heart? The Indigenous peoples.

In the Gospel of Thomas it is written, "I will choose you, one out of a thousand, and two out of ten thousand, and they shall stand boldly as a single one". GT23 In other words they will be as bold as the one who helped them to become dauntless. In the proverbs the righteous are as bold as a Lion. Proverbs 28:1 the wicked flee from them. 



"There are many standing at the door, but the 'loners' are those that shall enter the marriage place." 75. Indeed we did enter the marriage place, it was an incredible divine experience.

Happy are the 'loners' and the chosen for you shall find the Kingdom, because you are from the heart of it and you shall go there again'. GT49.



One out of a thousand is also mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls to do with Joseph, Prophet Isaiah predicted that only one in a thousand would be able to stand before me in integrity. He predicted the rest would flee, that is fine by me, as it is only the righteous that can stand in integrity. 


Only that which is true can exist in this light of love of the spiritual alchemist predicted by Prophet Malachi. People run from the refiner and purifier, why is that? People get concerned about what will be uncovered, when they are asked to heal themselves. I can assure you that darkness dies and love is eternal, the true divine love of the pure Spirit is with you forever. 


Rev 13 also tells you that those that supported Obama are not written in the lambs book of life. The lamb that was called WISDOM, the chapter told the people, 'This calls for WISDOM'. In other words, it is only wisdom that can sort this out.  Hence, why they were called to do the count due to the insight that they have. 


The gentle and tender hearted lamb. In this login, was he giving you another sign of how to recognize me? 


`'He who has in his hand, to him shall be given, and he who does not have, even the little that he has shall be taken from him". GT41


What do I have in my hand on this blog? 


My heart, the heart of the hand that heals, refines and purifies. 


Everyone that trained in healing with me, were given a heart from my hand. 


They were truly blessed, and it is not until now that I have been shown the importance of login 41. 


The biblical prophecies also predicted that it would be written in the flesh of my hand. I did not know about that prophecy, until the LORD God told me to tell my opponents that it is written in the flesh of my hand and that nobody can change that. 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 


Gospel of Thomas translations by Hugh McGregor Ross 

No comments: