Thursday 13 October 2011

Guiliani-Rumsfeld Explosive Connections

On the 11th of October 2011, the LORD said 'The prosecutors hold the keys'. [1]

Today,  I have been sent a 9/11 video titled '9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds'.

AUNetwork news and info (USA) said it was the best new video clip they have seen for five years.

In the video it mentions Rudolf Giuliani, and he was employed as a prosecutor. It also mentions a new pearl harbor and how 9/11 was described as such. However, in recent weeks I have been picking up on a new pearl harbor.

As I was writing that the LORD said 'Rumsfeld'.

Rumsfeld has been awarded 11 honorary degrees following his years as CEO, President, and later Chairman of G.D. Searle & Company. Recognized as an outstanding CEO in the pharmaceutical industry. [2]

Searle was the manufacturer of the 'Copper 7' coil for contraception that was being put inside women in the 70's and 80's. The Copper seven and other contraception products were banned in the USA. Although as far as I am aware contraceptive products that have been banned in the USA, are still being sold to 3rd world countries. I did ask a couple of people to assist with the research on this so that we could expose the names of the products involved. Alas, the help was not given by the doctor or the researcher at that time. A lot more could have achieved to date, if those that were asked for help had engaged with the will of the LORD.

I once met a solicitor who was bringing a class action lawsuit against Searle in the UK, on behalf of women that had contracted cancer and cancerous cells; due to the contraceptive products produced by Searle. There have also been other lawsuits brought against Searle. [3]

In September 1988, TIME Magazine, wrote an article about the costly legacy of the Copper 7's. One woman was awarded $8.75 million for the harm that had been done to her.

When I met the solicitor in the UK, he asked four women that were standing at the bar together, if anyone of us had experienced gynaecology problems due to contraception. Two out of the four women said yes. So he offered to represent us and our cases. We then had to get all of my medical records and I was able to see them for the first time.

However, the Middlesex Hospital had destroyed all of my medical records, including those that related to the laser treatment that I had received there for two years. The surgeon that carried out the work had also moved from the Middlesex Hospital to Dublin. I do remember his name, he was a pioneer in the field of laser treatment at that time. He is now a professor, Professor Walter Prendiville, Consultant Obstetrician/Gynaecologist, RCSI and Coombe Women’s Hospital, Dublin. 

There were only six laser machines of its kind in the UK at that time. Unfortunately, the solicitor did not pursue my case due to lack of medical records to prove the insertion and treatment thereof. All records  had been destroyed by the hospital and the family planning clinic. It was also missing from my GP records. To finish the story, after the laser treatment, I then received the all clear. My husband left, he said he didn't wish to have children, and that he never intended to have them. Although we had made an agreement prior to marriage about children. The newlyweds didn't have an easy time of it, we had only been married six months, when the laser treatment became necessary.

When my husband Adam left after everything that I had suffered, I was devastated as any loving wife and woman would be.

I then had a relationship on the rebound. Due to my concern that the disease would come back, and prevent me from having children, my son Jordan was planned almost immediately. Six months after he was born, the cancerous cells came back, and I was rushed into hospital within 48 hours for an operation.

In hindsight, what the local hospital and GP should have done at that time, was refer me back to London immediately, to my original surgeon Walter Prendiville; to avoid an operation being necessary.

Prior to leaving London, Prendiville had done everything he could to avoid an operation taking place. However, the Middlesex Hospital did not fulfill his request. I was admitted to hospital and when they brought the paperwork for signing, it was different to what Prendiville had asked for, so they sent me home without the treatment being carried out.

Maybe if the Middlesex had followed instructions; the operation that took place after Jordan's birth would not have been necessary.


The medical profession have been complicit in protecting Searle and the pharmaceutical industry, just like many liberals have been complicit in protecting Obama, Bush and their connections. They're all part of the status quo with Guiliani and Rumsfeld. 


I hope that my self-disclosure helps people to understand. Self-disclosure is all part of the therapeutic process; to help others to be dauntless in the face of adversity. 


It can also be a catalyst to ensure that people take action. The disclosure of the sword of truth, the point of it, is to prick the conscience of those that are sleeping. It is a catalystic approach that is all part of spiritual alchemy, Carl Jung understood it well, and its transformative power in the healing process. 


May justice be done and fulfill the divine will of the LORD for his holy one. 

Anyhow, here is the explosive connections video on 9/11.



ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/10/prosecutors.html

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Rumsfeld

3. http://law.justia.com/cases/california/calapp3d/49/22.html

4. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,968503,00.html

No comments: