Monday 17 October 2011

LORD said HARE KRISHNA

When I went to bed last night the LORD God said 'Hare Krishna' not the first time that he as called out Krishna to me, it means he is happy with what we have done. In the teachings of 'Hare Krishna' movement, one's original consciousness and goal of life is pure love of God.

"Hare"is understood to be another name of Vishnu, it means 'He who removes illusion'.

It also refers to the "energy of God" and it speaks of a spiritual platform. 

In the film 'Osmosis Jones' (2001), Jones pushes past two cells in Franks stomach who are singing
'Hare Krishna' whilst playing a drum and jiggling a tambourine. 

The word 'Frank' is related to Frank Serpico featured in a recent post and he also appeared on the Alex Jones show earlier this year. It certainly made Alex feel humble listening to him.

I also have a small drum and a tambourine that I brought back from Egypt. 

When I was traveling, if I saw a lowly instrument that I could afford.  I used to bring them back with me.

I only have a few instruments; and in my heart I knew, that I was collecting them for a special time and place. So that everyone could hold an instrument of some kind to play.

SOUND HEALING 

A small drum was purchased because I was led to use sound in healing, and I was blessed to know the foremost sound healer in Europe. Mikhail Baker now lives in Spain with is life partner. What Mikhail is able to do with the sound of his voice and a conch shell is simply incredible. It would be good to have some close up films of him in action. A true spiritual elder of our time who loves the Mayan lands, he and his life partner spent over 30 years with the Mayans. When he was in England in the Galilee of the Gentiles, of this land of Joseph, he taught his fellow travelers as he called them the 'Mayan Calendar'.

The most expensive item that I purchased was the drum and tuning forks for healing with Reiki.

I also brought a guitar because I was guided to learn to play a mandolin, Will next door uses it most of the time.

An update on WILL and our 'Adopt A Stranger Campaign', he is doing fine, and he has been taking care
of a young dog.  It as been really good for him, it gave him a new lease of life,  he had somebody to love and take care of; in his own home.

The dog was dependent on him for food, drink, and walks, as such it was making him a lot more responsible. 

In his care for the dog while its owner is in hospital, he is also caring fully for himself.

The dog is young, healthy and a bundle of joy. Its very good for his healing process and Will is really happy to be with man's best friend. Will just knocked on the door, and he reports that he had to give
the dog back due to some differences with its owner.

Krishna, "One in the transport of joy" and the biblical 'basket prophecy' of Zechariah, mentioned in the recent post was certainly a form of celestial transport.

I also remember the message from Michael after he passed when he said 'Its on two different transports".
He was talking about his will that he wished to be done, that could be found on his computer.

As we know Michael also stood up to corruption, the best way that he knew how. Its a great shame that Michael did not know Frank personally, they could have made a great team. Frank could certainly have a field day with the story of Michael. He is in a much better position than I to expose the corruption, especially with American support. If Americans had aligned their will to help me with Michael's case, I could have done a lot more to help America and expose corruption.

Michael and Frank, both advocates of justice and defenders of humanity. The truth shall set them free. 

I understand now why the LORD gave us the theme tune from 'Rocky' for the USA back in 2008.
Frank is an Italian American who was dauntless in the ring. In my heart, I feel he as been with us
helping the truth movement all along the way in recent years.

Behind the scenes wearing a different disguise just like Anonymous.

This morning the LORD God said to me

'You have been given everything required, to expose what must be disclosed.
You have everything required to dispose what must be disposed of.
You have made people cry, they understand now.
The pecking order of the divine plan.
You made all of the right moves at the right time". 

As I wrote yesterday, "I did not put all this effort in to save myself, I did it to help you to save yourselves'.

We did it all for love....

May my peace be with you all.

No comments: