Sunday 9 September 2012

A thousand may fall at your side Psalm 91

Well I have just received an email from a news agency that another friend has passed over, this time from Australia. I did know that Peter from 'Sense Adventures' had experienced prostrate cancer, and he was one that refused to listen. However, apparently he died due to a brain tumor. It happened when I was cut off from the internet.  A friend in the USA has also mentioned that friends of his died while I was away.

With Peter, it must have happened quickly because he never mentioned it or asked for help with it prior to me being cut off. Peter was what we called one of the first wave in the 20th century, and the first wave did a lot of work on the land and with ley lines.

So what does the bible say?

Psalm 91 mentions 'A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you'. Psalm 91 mentions the LORD's faithfulness, and in my humble view it refers to the Harp of Faithfulness mentioned by King David in a different psalm. King David was given a new revelation that the Harp of Faithfulness would come at night time.

She is also mentioned by Prophet Hosea and Hosea predicted that the LORD would plant HER in Jezreel. He did that in May 2006.

Psalm 91 tells you that the LORD's faithfulness will be your shield. 'You will not fear the terror at night. Nor the arrow that flies by day. Nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that
destroys at midday.'

If you say, “The Lord is my refuge and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. 

You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him, I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation. 

Daniel 7 mentions the time when the court was seated and the  books were opened, it also mentions the ten thousand times ten thousand. It mentions the time when the river of fire was flowing. The Ancient of Days took his seat and the 'Son of Man' was led into his presence. Has we know, the 'Son of Man' is a term of endearment for a prophet. Daniel and Ezekiel were also referred to as the 'Son of Man'. Was I led into the presence of the Ancient of Days? Indeed I have and his hair is has white as snow. 

Daniel 7 tells you that the 'Son of Man' was given authority, glory and sovereign power. A dominion that will not pass away or be destroyed. 150 biblical scholars at the Jesus Seminar agreed that when Jesus spoke of the 'Son of Man' to come, he was not speaking of himself. He also honored the female form and that is why she is mentioned in many texts. 



Solomon also mentions the 'ten thousand' in his songs. She says....

'My beloved is radiant, ruddy, outstanding amongst ten thousand'. Solomon 5:10 

Micah 6 mentions the ten thousand and the 'guilt of Israel', as we know, Israel means 'struggle with god' and many certainly do that all over the world. The scripture asks 'Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, ten thousand rivers of oil?'. Has we know the LORD God did not ask for sacrifice, he asked for mercy. 

The book of Corinthians mentions ten thousands guardians in Christ. I Corinthians 4:15. And the verse of the day is Titus 2:2, no coincidence as 22 is a master number of the divine feminine. 

“Teach the older men to be temperate, worthy of respect, self-controlled, and sound in faith, in love and in endurance.” Titus 2:2 NIV

What do the older men (Christians) know about the ‘power of sound’ very little by the response to the last article that I sent out.


Love beyond measure 

ELIAKIM 
















No comments: