Sunday 9 September 2012

AMERICA 'TOO AFRAID' - HEAL IT!

Yes, folks that is the America that Brad Pitt describes has his own nation. In the press interview he describes how he was brought up on one book the bible, and guns. Truly a lethal combination American style.

‘America is a country founded on guns. It’s in our DNA. It’s very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don’t feel safe, I don’t feel the house is completely safe, if I don’t have one hidden somewhere. That’s my thinking, right or wrong.



‘I got my first BB gun (a type of air gun) when I was in nursery school. I got my first shotgun by first grade (aged six), I had shot a handgun by third grade (aged eight) and I grew up in a pretty sane environment. 

Is that the way to bring up children? Certainly not. Would the Son of God approve? Certainly not. Hence, he said, let the children come unto me.

‘I was in the UK when the shootings happened and I did hear the discussion about gun control start again, and as far as I know it petered out as it always does. ‘It’s just something with us. To turn around and ask us to give up our guns... I don’t know, we’re too afraid that we’re going to give up ours and the bad guys are still going to get theirs. It’s just in our thinking. I’m telling you, we don’t know America without guns.’


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2199295/Brad-Pitt-talks-Angelina-Jolie-I-want-approval-Angie-force--I-want-proud-man.html

Brad Pitt admits that the USA is a country with people who are ‘TOO AFRAID’ to give up their guns, and Jesus Christ taught his followers to never be afraid.

Good guys, bad guys duality that keeps the USA in the never ending cycles of the wheel of karma. Hence, no liberation and liberty for the USA. 


My French/English mother grew up afraid because she grew up during a world war, she was sent away from the family, she was evacuated as a small child. Our country was being carpet bombed, cities destroyed and brought to dust. All her hair fell out, so they brought the child home, the family decided that if they were going to die, then they would all die together. The USA has no such excuse, there has not been a world war on their soil.

Clearly ‘fear’ has been embedded into the minds and hearts of the American nation. Fear that co-creates cancer and other diseases.

It took a long time for me to understand the Americans and where they were coming from, due to it being so alien to the British and the true Christ heart filled with love. It is no wonder that Rev 13, Rev 17 and 18 describes the USA.

Being afraid is anti-love, as such it is no surprise that it has the president that it has to represent it. Have they solved the murders at Obama's church yet?

The only thing that the Americans can do now is seek within and heal it. Are you ready Brad Pitt? I recommend that you begin with your own 'inner child' and re-parent that due to what took place in your childhood. 


This is how we are so different to the Americans, the cultural difference is a stark reality. Most Brits view guns has a weapon of destruction, whereas most Americans view it as a symbol of freedom. Has we know the USA is the largest employer of the largest military in the world today. However, has Pitt states; he does not feel safe. That is all about the base level of consciousness. The ROOT chakra and the level of consciousness ‘I WANT TO BE SAFE’/I AM SAFE'.

It truly is time for Americans to raise their consciousness if there is to be unity, peace and harmony in the world.

Has you can see America was not built upon the Christ teachings and his love, it was built upon guns that can kill. The complete opposite, has such, that makes the USA the country of the ‘anti-christ’ and Mitt Romney and the Republican party chanted 'We built it'. You certainly did America, you co-created violent films, TV and music that impacts on cultures,  and the consciousness of children. 


As the LORD God said 'If you love someone then you are co-operative to change'. Its going to take a lot more love for America to make a leap of consciousness into the heart of 'WE GIVE/I GIVE'. Its going to take a lot of healing of their consciousness multi-dimensionally to get them to shift out of their comfort zone of being 'afraid'. Do Americans know who they are without guns to make them feel safe? 

Time to find out!

ELIAKIM 

No comments: