Wednesday 5 September 2012

'FEELINGS' SAD SONG

Tonight while I was painting I was given the song 'Feelings', I could hear it,  and this video reminded me of Michael due to the red rose. I will always remember the two dozen perfect red roses he gave me in Florida. I carried them all the way back to England, and they lived for at least two more weeks.

Michael is mentioned in the book of Daniel and he passed over in 2010. Nostradamus also knew about Michael and his passing, we have made a video about it in his honor.




The song 'Feelings' in this video is sung by Julio Iglesias and Pamela Bunning. The song was made famous by a Brazilian singer/songwriter Morris Albert and it was released in 1974 has a single and 1975 on his debut album. That was the year of my 21st birthday, and I remember it was a sad year, and the song is a sad song.

Apparently there was a lawsuit over the song and Loulou Gaste won the case in 1988 for 78% of the royalties.

Here are the lyrics:

Feelings
Nothing more than feelings,
Trying to forget my feelings of love

Teardrops,
Rolling down on my face
Trying to forget my feelings of love

Feelings,
For all my life I'll feel it
I’ll wish, I've never met you girl
You'll never come again

Feelings,
Wo-o-o feelings
Wo-o-o feelings
Again in my heart

Feelings,
Feelings like I've lost you
And feelings like I've never have you
Again in my heart.

Feelings,
For all my life I'll feel it
I wish, I've never met you girl
You'll never come again

Feelings,
Feelings like I've lost you
And feelings like I've never have you
Again in my life.

Feelings,
Wo-o-o feelings
Wo-o-o feelings
Again in my heart

Feelings,
Wo-o-o feelings
Wo-o-o feelings


http://www.elyrics.net/read/a/albert-morris-lyrics/feelings-lyrics.html 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feelings_(song)

Love beyond measure Michael 

ELIAKIM 

1 comment:

Eliakim said...

See post on 'Close friend killed by Lightening'. Keith died on the 6th of August, 2012. The 'Day of Unique Happenings'. RIP dear friend, forever in my heart.

It was around that time that I began to paint fruit and then all sorts of different intuitive art. I have never painted before. Keith used to talk about New Jerusalem in terms of the 'fruit basket' due to the free fruit. He longed for it to be possible for us all to go there.

I met Keith in 2005 not long after we buried mum. He was added to my mailing list and we became internet friends after that. A great soul that will be missed very much by all that knew him, and loved his tender and patient heart.

Friends like Keith don't come along very often. A man of tremendous integrity who lived outside of the norm. Apparently his eco-country funeral was wonderful and there was a horse drawn carriage.