Saturday 1 September 2012

RACING BIRDS SIGN SCOTLAND 2012

There was a post titled 'The One', and the quote from Rev 3. "To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne". Rev 3:21.

There has also been another sign, only 13 racing birds made it to Scotland. No coincidence that this article was written by ELI MacKinnon about the birds. [1]

13 the date of my birth. The Rabbi's said that whoever understands 13 will have power and dominion. 13 is the also the Hebrew gematria value of 'Love' and 'The One'. I also have a part Scottish heritage, from the root of Jesse. Jesse means 'wealth'. I was also sent to Scotland four times.

The signs are everywhere, yet as Prophet Jeremiah said 'Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dover, swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know the requirements of the LORD'. Jeremiah 8:7.

Its no coincidence that in recent weeks I have been seeing large feathers on the grass, three colors of Black, Grey and White. Things are not always has they appear, there are grey areas.

ELIAKIM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48827772/ns/technology_and_science-science/#.UEDVVKBE4ig
By Eli MacKinnon


No comments: