Wednesday 26 September 2012

When Messiah Comes

The Israeli's must have known that the people in Israel would not know where the Messiah had come from, because it is written in this scripture. They were also aware of the timeline of the end of the age, and the fact that they would not come from Israel. 

'But we know where this man is from; when the Messiah comes, no one will know where he is from.’
Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out, ‘Yes, you know me, and you know where I am from. I am not here on my own authority, but he who sent me is true. You do not know him, but I know him because I am from him and he sent me.’ John 7:27-29
Why did the Jewish people say to Jesus that when the Messiah came, no one would know where they were from?


Do you know?


It strikes me as funny now, if I ponder upon the sheer amount of people that have asked me where I am from. Here is a humorous article titled 'When Messiah comes, Israel will deport him'. 'When Messiah comes know one will know'. [1] Amusing that Bradley Burston mentions a white donkey called a 'Snowpea'. He got the snow right! 

However, he is also right about the first sign being a 'gag order'. The Americans certainly did their utmost to shut me up, and the spiritual have been silent just as the prophecies predicted them to be. They're so silent its like they have a 'gag order' on them. 

Has far as Israeli's not knowing that we have been to Israel already, my life. Didn't the prophecies predict that when it happened we would arrive like a thief in the night? The night is also symbolic of the night time of the last days of the end of the age. Apart from that, flights did arrive at night time, we arrived and left with smiles and blessings. That is another important prophecy criteria, one has to be written in the records of Israel. There are flight records and hotel records, they know where I have been, when and where I stayed, if they choose to look. 

One orthodox Jewish man even had a dream and was told that the Messiah had already been to Israel twice. His dream was correct. 

ELIAKIM 

1. http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/a-special-place-in-hell/when-the-messiah-comes-israel-will-deport-him-1.335566

No comments: