Monday 3 September 2012

PROVERBS 8 HER VOICE

I was sent to Walid Shoebat's website and he is defending himself against CNN and their so-called investigative journalism. He reports that CNN's viewers have decreased by 50% between 2009-2011, responsibility given to their involvement in 'smear campaigns' and 'dishonest reporting'. His video also includes what they did to Sarah Palin.

However, one of his videos was posted on youtube and it was citing Proverbs 8, it is clear that Christians do not understand that this proverb is speaking about the woman that appears in Micah 4 and Rev 12. In December 2011 we made a full post about the proverb and its relationship with other texts. [1]

The text is called 'WISDOMS CALL', it is true to say that first she was called then she would call others. Rev 13 stated 'This calls for wisdom'. The proverb speaks of 'HER VOICE' and asks 'Does not understanding raise her voice?'. Her voice being an important part of the prophecy. Have you heard her raise her voice?

The proverb tells you that she has trustworthy things to say; I open my lips to speak what is right. My mouth speaks what is true. All the words of my mouth are just. To the discerning all of them are right. Counsel and sound judgement are mine, I have insight, I have power. I love those that love me and those that seek me, find me. My fruit is better than gold. I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice bestowing a rich inheritance upon those that love me; and making their treasuries full.

The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old. I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be. The proverb ends with 'Those who find me find life, and receive favor from the LORD. Those that fail to find me, harm themselves'.

Do not let this opportunity pass you by, let her voice help you so that you can receive the favor from the LORD. Is it a coincidence that circumstances were made possible that her voice was recorded for healing the nations a decade ago? When those recordings were made, I did not consciously know that there were biblical prophecies about me and my voice.

I truly was innocent of what the LORD had created and the reason why, although now I understand everything that I am required to understand. It doesn't make it any easier to be who I am, and if I could change it I would.

Remember the LORD God said 'If you love someone, then you are co-operative to change'. He is not asking me to change, he is asking humanity to change.

ELIAKIM



1. http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/wisdoms-call.html

No comments: