Saturday 13 November 2010

Abba said 'SCHALET'.

I was on an orthodox Christian (USA) blog and I told the blogger Marianne to stop leading the children astray,  the LORD God Almighty has spoken.

Abba then said 'SCHALET'. The last time that I remember him mentioning the word SCHALET was in March 2009 during the CHET visions [1]and it was related to the traditions of the orthodox that are hollow. 


The orthodox are certainly being cooked in their own juices and it is going to get very hot indeed in the pressure cooker. Human reality is becoming more and more harsh for the people and nations that refuse to do the will of God. 


The orthodox Christians write about the curse upon humanity mentioned in the scriptures/prophecies without truly understanding it and how they are leading the children astray. The texts speak of the stealing and robbing from God that is creating the curse, yet they simply refuse to change their ways. 


Orthodoxy is the complete opposite to that which is SACRED and holy. 


How serious does it have to get before the people will listen? How much suffering do I have to sit here and watch before humanity will be willing to do a U turn and do the will of God? When will the Sons of Light do what they were prescribed to do at my side? Only when the Sons of Light do the will of God by my side will there be further divine intervention to help humanity. 


There are times like this when I wish I did not know what I know. Innocence is certainly bliss. 







Who really cares fully about the children and this planet? 


ELIAKIM 



No comments: