Thursday 25 November 2010

ROCK STARS SANG ABOUT YOU

It was in the 90's that I met the people in my life that helped me to understand the Wizard of Oz.

I met the man that had to find his brain, the one that had to find his heart and the one that had to find his courage. Then I was sent to the land of OZ, to Australia.

To date, I know that the scarecrow found his brain, the tin man found his heart, still to be seen whether the LION found his courage. Time will tell!

Dorothy returned with her dog (son) from Australia and the new journey began. She was divine love in manifestation on the heart plane and ready to begin the real ascent to the Kingdom of God.

I feel sure that you can all recognize the people in your own lives if you ponder upon it.

When you become Dorothy and her dog, the journey of real self discovery begins. You are on the yellow brick road. No surprise then that Elton John also wrote a song called 
'YELLOW BRICK ROAD'. 

As the LORD my God told me '
ROCK STARS SANG ABOUT YOU'. 

Yes, indeed, the real rock stars were more spiritually evolved then most people give them credit for and they did sing about YOU ALL.

We had STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN, YELLOW BRICK ROAD and DARK SIDE OF THE MOON.

They understood and they understand. Just like the authors of Children's Books, they were leaving messages for you everywhere to help you and guide you through these last days of the end times.



No comments: