Saturday 20 November 2010

Is Humanity Cinderella?

As you know I love all types of music and harmonies. I was led this night to a song called 'CINDERELA' - LIBRA and we are currently in the Saturn in Libra transit until 2012.

On the 17th of October 2010, Abba mentioned the 'PUMPKIN' [1]and as we know the fairy godmother turns the pumpkin into a carriage to take cinderella to the ball.

When I was listening to this lovely track, it felt like humanity was Cinderella. While I was in Australia, I was also given the message of Cinderella for a young girl that I once knew and we told her that her prince would come.

At that time in 1999, I was also given a dream, I was at some kind of ball. I was at the top of some very beautiful marble stone steps overlooking the ballroom. Everyone that I had ever known in my life was there, they were all looking at me smiling, nodding their heads and they were saying 'He was worth waiting for'. 


In the past, I did a lot of work fundraising for different charities and I used to organize a CHARITY BALL each year. A tremendous amount of work went into organizing those events, for nine months each year. Including selling the tickets to the business community, and asking for gifts as donations to the tombola. People who come to our balls, said that they came due the quality of the event and that we always gave them the best tombola of all. So when you are organizing an event, there as to be something in it for the people, it has to be GOOD QUALITY and something that they remember, if you wish for them to support you continually. I used to say that organizing a charity ball was like giving birth every year because it took nine months from start to finish.

In the dream, my arm was entwined with the man that I was with, but I was not shown who he was or what he looked like. At that time the Christ told me that there would be a relationship that was pre-ordained.

In the folk ballads, the Fairy godmother is also the Queen of Heaven and in 1999 and the years that followed, I was working closely with the Holy Mother from both eastern and western traditions.

In the story, the animals were turned into human helpers until the enchantment spell broke at midnight. Lerner and Lerner [2] share with us that the hazelnut tree bloomed from a branch on the true mother's grave and she is reborn and becomes a magical helper of Cinderella. I feel this is a timing link for humanity because my earthly mother died in 2005 and it was after that I was sent to Israel.

A child was also born into the family abroad, a few weeks before my mother died and the rainbow child did come to me during a healing treatment.

This year, I was told that my mother was reincarnating, 2010, another timing link. Also this year a very special lady came into my life and my grandmother's name was SOPHIA. That special lady stayed with me throughout the mission to Greece in March and she knows who she is. 

If you were to ask me 20 years ago who my true mother was, I would have responded my grandmother because she was the one that brought me up in my tender years, she lived her values and taught me to love the very simple things in life. She was one of the most compassionate people I have ever met in my life, she died when I was 18 years old.

The legend of the hazelnut branch, according to Brothers Grimm, tells how the Mother of God goes to look for strawberries in the woods to feed the Christ child. Now that is another synchronicity because my mother and I used to pick strawberries together in Kent when I was a small child. My eyes have also been described as hazel because they are blue with brown specks. Although my brother's eyes are brown like my mothers, my son as brown eyes too.

"The story continues as she bends down a viper springs out of the grass. The Mother of God flees to a   hazelnut tree and hides behind it. The viper then creeps away. The hazelnut tree stands for the basics of life (essentials) that cannot be destroyed. We all have our High Priestess or Fairy Godmother within us."  "The Fairy Godmother is a holy sacred mother of the ancient mysteries, She ushers in what we dare not express. She offers wisdom and miracles. She offers gifts of the Spirit and universal love." [2]


If and when my genetic mother was hurting she would indeed hide behind me. Even when she walked into a house at night time when I was a child, she would push me to go in first because she was scared of the dark.  In times of her stress and unhappiness, I had to be the strong one for her. Especially after her mother died, she always turned to me for help during her trials and tribulations.

Throughout my life people have come and looked to me for strength in their times of weakness, can you be strong now at this crucial time for humanity?


"Two prominent fairy godmothers - in The Wizard of Oz and Cinderella - come in times of crisis for humanity". [2]The Fairy Godmother reminds you of the journey ahead, the requirement to persevere, to accomplish what you have come to do.

The traditional archetype for the Fairy Godmother is the High Priestess sent by God when humanity requires it most. So now we know why God gave us the pumpkin.

object width="560" height="340">





1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/10/pumpkin.html
2. Inner Child Cards, Lerner & Lerner

No comments: