Saturday 27 November 2010

LIVE YOUR LIFE

I have been pondering on the divine experience from early this morning as I was coming into full conscious awareness.

First I saw a couple that I have known for over two decades, they took my ring and smashed it. The ring was a large square Aquamarine that I inherited from my mother in 2005. Then their children came to me smiling, telling me that they loved me and it was wonderful to see the boys that I held in my arms since they were babies.

Then there was a completely different cameo. There was a blonde lady that had mental health problems. In 2009,  I helped this lady to get off of a section 3, by going to the hospital to defend her. She was the girlfriend of a man that we had adopted and we were blessed to be able to bring her home from the hospital. Then I saw a man who I have never met and he worked at the hospital where she goes. He was complaining about her and his relationship with her to me. The man at the hospital had got romantically involved with her and was letting off his steam to me. So I just listened to what he had to say. After that they both disappeared.

THE SPACE SHIPS 


Following that my bedroom was filled with space ships every colour of the rainbow and all shapes and sizes. They were everywhere, large and moving, they filled the heavens and they looked amazing.

Then a voice came from a loud speaker from behind the space ships with a message for them.

 'LIVE YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU COME BACK'. 






No comments: