Sunday 28 November 2010

Seven Seals Poem

I was going to post this on the Christ Vision blog, but our heavenly Father ordains it to be posted here. many people are talking about the seven seals but many years ago it was shown to me that D.H. Lawrence had an interesting perspective of the seven seals being related to consciousness. He also mentions the climax and the climax is the EIGHTH.


I have not had time to read his great works but I came across this wonderful poem called the 'SEVEN SEALS'. It is clear that Lawrence understood the biblical prophecies and had a positive view upon it.







SINCE this is the last night I keep you home,
Come, I will consecrate you for the journey.
  
Rather I had you would not go. Nay come,
I will not again reproach you. Lie back
And let me love you a long time ere you go.         5
For you are sullen-hearted still, and lack
The will to love me. But even so
I will set a seal upon you from my lip,
Will set a guard of honour at each door,
Seal up each channel out of which might slip  10
Your love for me.
  
               I kiss your mouth. Ah, love,
Could I but seal its ruddy, shining spring
Of passion, parch it up, destroy, remove
Its softly-stirring crimson welling-up  15
Of kisses! Oh, help me, God! Here at the source
I’d lie for ever drinking and drawing in
Your fountains, as heaven drinks from out their course
The floods.
  
               I close your ears with kisses  20
And seal your nostrils; and round your neck you’ll wear—
Nay, let me work—a delicate chain of kisses.
Like beads they go around, and not one misses
To touch its fellow on either side.
  
               And there  25
Full mid-between the champaign of your breast
I place a great and burning seal of love
Like a dark rose, a mystery of rest
On the slow bubbling of your rhythmic heart.
  
Nay, I persist, and very faith shall keep  30
You integral to me. Each door, each mystic port
Of egress from you I will seal and steep
In perfect chrism.
               Now it is done. The mort
Will sound in heaven before it is undone.  35
  
But let me finish what I have begun
And shirt you now invulnerable in the mail
Of iron kisses, kisses linked like steel.
Put greaves upon your thighs and knees, and frail
Webbing of steel on your feet. So you shall feel  40
Ensheathed invulnerable with me, with seven
Great seals upon your outgoings, and woven
Chain of my mystic will wrapped perfectly
Upon you, wrapped in indomitable me.

********************************

Interesting that Lawrence mentions the steel, because when I first began working with the spiritual community I wrote that the steel of God's word is stronger than iron and the iron fist that humanity faces. The steel of God's word can break the iron will of man so that they can become GOLD in the nature of the Christ.


May his will be done.



Interesting that although Lawrence was English, [2]his final resting place was NEW MEXICO and NEW MEXICO is where the ECO WARRIORS and angelic architects for New Jerusalem reside. 





1. http://www.bartleby.com/128/33.html


2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._H._Lawrence 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam Lanza is the spitting image of D.H. Lawrence. Now today, the news is that five people have been killed in New Mexico and it includes a priest.

ELIAKIM