Friday 26 November 2010

Body Stress Fresh Air

Last night before going to bed. Our heavenly Father, asked me to rest and he said 'The body is in stress'. Then when I got into bed. I saw him kiss a small bird and then he kissed me with a Holy Kiss. This morning when I woke up he said "The body requires fresh air and water." So I will follow his advice.

I998/1999,  I wrote a book that included a chapter about stress. However, in that book I was addressing how to to heal stress that is self-created.

In this situation, with the body in 2010, I am dealing with a very different kettle of fish. This time the stress is not mental or emotional, it is purely physical due to the the harm done to the body when I slipped in the bath last year. It feels as if we have removed the shock from the body because we have managed to break the pain cycle. Although the body was painful this morning.

I had considered seeing the chiropractor again today. However, Abba is advising me differently.

When the physical body and its pathways become damaged, it can have a knock on effect with other parts of the body and organs because the body as to work harder to counteract the pain. So we have managed to remove the shock from the body but we are left with the stress from that shock.

The tissues of the body can hold onto stress from past injuries for many years, if it is not healed. In complimentary medicine we recommend deep tissue massage as soon as possible after injury.

I  remember when I was giving a Reiki healing treatment,  I was able to feel the tension in the arm of a man that could not remember having an injury in that place.

He called me a few days later after he remembered and said yes, I had a skiing accident eight years ago. The body was still holding onto the tension and stress of being shocked with the hit.

I have been doing a lot of cellular memory removal work since the fall, to aid the recovery of the physical. We are now at the next phase of the process. I understand why Abba is asking for water and fresh air for the body at this point. Its like a spring clean now after the work as been done and the body does require more movement.

On a spiritual level the body of humanity also requires a breathe of fresh air and lots of water for cleansing and detoxification, because the body of humanity is also in stress due to it being hit from all sides.

Onwards and upwards.




No comments: