Tuesday 16 November 2010

NO MORE SORROW NO MORE BORROWING...

Money was never an issue in my life as I was brought up on cash. Our family did not borrow at all. They did not spend what they could not afford, they never had a mortgage, they saved up for any luxuries and holidays.

At the end of my parents life they owned two properties that they purchased in cash. One in London town and one on the Kent coast, their country retreat was called 'Rebels Rest'. Mum sold the one in London after Dad died, that helped her to live the life that she had become accustomed too in the country and abroad.

My partner and I purchased our first property for £10,000 and our joint annual salaries exceeded its cost. One cannot say that to most first time buyers today. In fact, most first time buyers cannot afford to purchase at the current rates. My view is that house prices are high due to people owning multiple properties.

We then sold our flat for double two years later, to invest in our own business that did not come to fruition. So we then bought a 3 bed Victorian house for £26,500,  it was then sold three years later for nearly double again. House prices were soaring.

The money from that house then purchased a six bedroomed, 4 storey house that required extensive renovation. One of my dreams was to renovate a Victorian property. Looking back, I can't imagine where I got my strength from, it certainly wasn't easy to do as a single mother, with a toddler alone.

Single mum, full-time job, in addition to a part-time business and charity work plus a lot of fun!

There was me, the baby and the house. Would I do it again? In hindsight, NO!

However, I never was one to take the easy route and I was always strong.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to talk about borrowing.

When the times are good financially people don't have an issue with borrowing. However, I never ever borrowed more than my assets allowed. When the cash was flowing in from all directions due to my hard work, I then considered buying a second property to rent out. As an investment/pension, as I knew that cash was worth its value in its time that is relevant.

Well, the opportunity came up to start my own full-time business. So instead of investing in the second property, the money from my existing property asset was put into the business instead.

This gave the business an advantage because I was not paying high interest rates on a business loan. I did not have the bank on my back, as such there was no pressure to perform. I never leased anything, not offices, a car, photocopier machine, nothing. Nothing was borrowed. I was using my own cash for my own business. Even my company car was purchased in cash. In fact, every car I have ever purchased was bought cash.

The business was an immediate success,  I do feel that part of that success was being financially free to do what I did best. The money put into the business was mine and because it was real money that had been put in,  it worked in a really positive way.

There is a positive and negative side to money, if you earn more than you spend then you are in the positive. If you spend more than you earn then you are in the negative, very simple really. The same applies to nations and governments. However, it causes a problem for the people if they cannot work for money.  Then there is only money going out and none coming in. Hence, why we rely on the mercy of humanity for donations, because we gave all of our wealth and assets to do the good will of God.

I rather like this song, "No more sorrow, nothing borrowed" 

Say no to borrowing.....

I remember the days when I danced the night away just like the lady singing this song. 



Wonderful memories, abundant in every way. 






Cash beyond measure

ELIAKIM















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eliakim,
Honestly, without meaning to,
I went overboard the other day,
i have tremendous pressure on top of me and i do not always say the right thing and it is not always thorough enough, but your post trashing the fantastic creatures, incredible servants to mankind, that dogs and cats are, is way, way over board and to make it worse you used the bible to do so.

I know of all my blessings, but they do not erase the fact that
I have spent my life behind the eight ball and this was done through manipulation and imprisonment of my emancipative nature.

You have posts about making retribution to indigenous people.
an apology is not enough. we need to tap into our own indigenous selves and find that when our back is against the wall, our only recourse is to fight back. we will find that we will revert back to a natural state of animalistic, self protection, primal instincts, that have served humanity very well.

God is all over everywhere, but it is very rare for him to make a true appearance of Himself, in the flesh. I trust He did so once for me, He was/is a large, well built, jovial, average joe, with a gorgeous house and landscape to match, He had an air of not a care in the world. putting more of the pieces together, He lived in a very strategic location. this was through a one time, brief encounter when i was on one of my many jobs.

I do wonder if all of this has all ready been done and is indeed written in stone, and we are all merely doing a physical run through of that which we all created together.

There are reasons for all things, but i cannot help but wish for the people to have life the way it has always been intended to be and not for the people to be running around blind to the invisible cuffs, chains and shackels that are on them.

Love that, always has been, always will be, pure,
Christina

Anonymous said...

Continued info;

Radical factions have risen out of self defense.
Terror births more terror.
Peace births more peace.

Obesity;
Is a very physical representation of layers and layers of protection against an unjust, unfair, unkind world.
We are all Masterfully designed to protect ourselves.
There must be a very fast and complete end to man's toxic medicine against Masterful Design.

My brother's and sister's when you are forced to decide between your health and money, I beg you to choose your health.
When you choose your health,
you are in the favor of Grand Design, not grand punishment.

When we open our selves up to the spirit realm, we can be used by any spirit, and spirits, just like people can be good, bad or indifferent.

Love,
Christina

Eliakim said...

The more that people love themselves Christina the more that people require no protection.

Obesity is also about greed and the USA is known to be a greedy nation and good Americans are the first to admit it.

The sheer waste in the USA is beyond measure. Las Vegas uses more water than any other city in the world.

The USA uses 30% of the worlds natural resources and the rest of the world is not up for it anymore. So best that the citizens wake up to that fact for their own good, and start changing their ways willingly.

Who are you Christina to tell the one that delivers the word of God that what our heavenly speaks, inspires and compels is way over board?

Do you have the authority of God Christina to help the nations and their leaders? Have you been called by God to do his will on a daily basis?

Pressure can be good for people, when they are aligned with God's will it can bring out the best in the people that are strong.

A man said to me me the other day, I am eating knowledge, we responded that while you are eating
knowledge Islam is eating your women and children.

The bible warns people about eating from the Tree of Knowledge.

The will of God will be done when the people have had enough of their nations being destroyed due to not doing so.

Eliakim said...

Why you chose to talk about Dogs and Cats on this post I have no idea.

However, reviewing the dogs and cats posts it is appropriate to post this again here.

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." Matt 7:6


So Christiana seek within for the root causes of your words.

TRASHING
OVERBOARD
WORSE
ERASE
MANIPULATION
IMPRISONMENT
RETRIBUTION
FIGHT
BLIND
CHAINS
SHACKLES

Happy healing get to it.

ELIAKIM

Eliakim said...

An article on RIBA/USURY and the confusion in Islam about it.

http://www.mostmerciful.com/riba-revised.htm