Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Architects - The Elvens

When I woke up today, I saw what looked like a swarm of butterfly's flying towards me. However, when I looked closer it was blossom flying off the tree. Then a friend sent me information regarding a dream that he had last night about 'The Queen' and he mentioned YODA. The last video that we added to our youtube channel was of YODA and his wisdom.

My son also sent me a message today about the SPICER HAART and they are estate agents. I also spoke to a carpenter that comes from the heart in recent weeks regarding the spice. I described him like the sweet potato, mashed and mixed with red lentils and spice, that I like very much.

THE SPICE 


We have also been discussing the 'SPICE' on forums in reference to their healing properties, and how the ancient Egyptians used spices for healing.

The most recent spice we were given from Abba was 'CINNAMON' for the healing to be done on the day of the goddess stargate opening on the 2nd of April 2011. We recommended that people put the spice on the palm of their hands, where the minor heart energy centres are. However,  I am also testing it with 'smell' and in cooking, and I do feel that I have had some beneficial effect on a physical level. However, the biblical prophecies predict that I will be sent to a sun-scorched land and there the LORD God Almighty, will strengthen my frame so I can continue with his will and work.

THE HEART 

The HAART is also to do with the ART OF COMMUNICATION and communication from the HEART, that we wrote about years ago. The original article was based on divine teachings that we imparted to the underprivileged families, and health and education workers.  Prior to that the divine teachings were shared with spiritual people involved in holistic health.

We also shared with spiritual people the 'meaning of salvation' based upon the true Christ teachings by explaining them in their context of the healing process. The prophecy from John predicted that I would bring his true teachings to you, to ensure that they are known by his true followers. That which was buried and denied by the Church. Christ predicted that he and the old heaven and earth would pass away but his words would never pass away.

THE ARCHITECTS

After I responded to my son, I then went to youtube and a video had arrived on our channel that I had not posted. The video is from Hawaii and it is called 'THE ELVENS' and the text with the video says this"

"The architects are your salvation to get through the great shift in
consciousness. The Elvens are the Power!"

In the Dead Sea Scrolls the architects are the angelic architects who
design and build New Jerusalem by hand. Prophet Isaiah called
New Jerusalem a 'City of Enlightenment' and that is why we
produced two videos providing information on the new holy city
that is to be ecological, self-sustainable and a healing city.

I was told where we must build this city for the glory of God,
exactly as the biblical prophecies predicted that I would be.

Interesting that this video says it was recorded on the 16th April
2011, and today is the 6th.

Ten days ahead of itself. That tells me that we have ten years
to build before 2022. In the past Abba told us that we
must be living ecologically and self-sustainably by 2012.

The 'A' team are the Fundraisers and Management team,
the 'B' team are the Architects, and 'Angels Nest' architects
are ready to build ecological self-sustainable homes where
you can grow your own food in-doors. Why is growing
food in-doors so important? It will be safe from any
nuclear radiation due to earth quakes and tectonic
plate shifts.

We are just waiting for my wages to arrive to buy the field.

We will post more information about the other teams in the
forthcoming days and it includes paramedics and rescue
workers.

If you would like to be part of the TEAM, and feel that you
bring talents and skills to the table, if you feel that you would
be an ASSET to the holy city and its inhabitants,
then please do not hesitate to contact us and get
involved now.

Time is of the essence, as the Son of God said in
December 2008, 'The Time is Nigh'. 





Glory be to God




ELIAKIM




















No comments: