Monday 4 April 2011

PERFECT LOVE DAY 444

It is with great joy in my heart, that I share these two videos shared by TWO different people on this blog. The 'gravitational pull' of divine love of 'the couple' that Abba mentioned would come to be the weekend of the goddess STARGATE opening.

I once knew a wonderful Christian Spiritualist medium called 'Bill Lyons', we had a meeting after my earthly Father died. I was only young at the time, 34 years old and this post reminds me of him and his perfect divine love.

He said to me 'You are a light in this world that cannot be blown out'. 


Bill Lyons passed over the same year that my earthly mother did. He worked internationally, he was a humble man and when you were in his presence you felt the sheer power of his holiness. I was blessed to hug him once more before he left the earth plane, and to tell him how wonderful he was. It wasn't planned. However, he just happened to be at a friends wedding reception when I arrived.

I hold Bill Lyons and his family of Christian Spiritualists around the world, in my heart for all the good deeds and joy they have brought to the world. Bill was certainly a light in this world and his memory lives on with those that knew him, always held in the highest regard.

Today, is another gateway opening in Spain and it is particularly relevant to those that speak Spanish around the world. 444 is another 'Return of the Mystics' and specifically applies to those that were born in Spain, have a heritage from there, have connections with the Christian and Jewish mystics/saints down the ages.

Be the Light







You are the LIGHT of the WORLD 







Happy PERFECT LOVE DAY, Happy 444. 

Divine Love beyond measure and blessings in abundance

ELIAKIM

1 comment:

Eliakim said...

Cosmic Explosion Centre of the Galaxy
http://christvisionloveunion.blogspot.com/2011/04/cosmic-explosion-distant-galaxy.html