Saturday 23 April 2011

Time for RECOMPENSE

Last year the heavenly Father said to me 'It is time for RECOMPENSE'.


So let us begin with recompense.


Israel, the rich Jews, and the Saudi Royal family can recompense the people internationally. You are to recompense those that have a skin disease due to your religious beliefs being in transgression of the spiritual law. Islam and Judaism have promoted and supported the cutting of babies in childhood and this as mutated the genetics of children that as co-created skin disease.

So now it is time for recompense for the suffering that you have co-created for humanity.

Every person that suffers from a skin disease must be given the money to enable them to live in a hot sunny climate so that their disease can be relieved.




Iran, you are also responsible, due to you not banning the cutting of the heads of babies for a religious rite, in addition to circumcising the boys. So you will also be held accountable in a double measure.

We await your response and if you do not comply then you know what’s coming next.

ELIAKIM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, to live in a hot, sunny climate for the reasons stated. Abba knows where this location is. I agree and I am ready.
Abba knows who I am. Let's make it happen. I am truly and humbly sorry for the sufferings that I have created upon Humanity. I want to be with those that can love me and help me to heal. With all of my love...

Eliakim said...

Blessings in abundance.

Let us intent that this recompense will come to be sooner rather than later. Let us bring pressure to bear and we will be together in the right place to help each other and those that suffer.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment. Yes, I need to bare recompense for a skin disease, in transgression of law, because I have incurred suffering upon another. I didn't mean to incur suffering but it has happened. I will live up to my responsibility to bare recompense, and I am ready to do so, when Abba deems it ready. I am a person of my Word and Integrity. I will do the right thing, always. Thank you, and blessings in abundance to you too, dear Eliakim...Abba knows who I am...And yes, lets intent this recompense come much sooner than later. Yes, let's work together, to do the right thing. We don't want any person to suffer...again, thank you Abba, for allowing me to do the right thing...I love you Abba!