Thursday 21 April 2011

The People

While bathing I was given a vision of lots of people. It was like I was in a cinema looking at the backs of their heads, it looked like they were all dressed in black and it was night time. They were all looking forward at a block of gold in front of them, like a large gold door. They weren't doing anything, they were just sitting, waiting and watching. They were totally static, like they were mesmerized by the gold that they were looking at. I decided to leave them there in the dark. In a way, it was a bit like the video on Plato's Cave, where everyone was looking at the same screen, and refused to take their eyes off of it.

It was very clear to me that they were there due to their own free will. I could never ever sit still like them, wait and watch constantly. I did not disturb them, I just left them to it, I am constantly on the move, the complete opposite to the people that I saw.

It felt like I had just come across these people, and I had a strong feeling that they were Christians.



No comments: