Saturday 2 April 2011

BE THE LIGHT

Shalom,

When I woke up today, I saw St Francis of Assisi on my left and it is a long time since I have seen him.

I checked into youtube and this wonderful video 'BE THE LIGHT' by Crystal Lewis had been posted by Yakima. We then selected it for our channel. That then reminded me of some beautiful words received from Christ many years ago.

"You are the flame of love that purifies whatever stands in the way of complete oneness with God" from Sacred Words.  That was years before I knew that the 'FLAME' is mentioned in the biblical prophecies regarding the one that was promised to come.

After that I checked my emails and there was an email from a spiritual man in the USA, after responding to him I then went to have a bath.

Whilst in the bath, I was given a vision of the crucifix and it was consumed by the love of a huge PINK LOTUS FLOWER.

Abba also said 'The truth is RAZOR sharp'. 


I then tuned into the mountain in Egypt, and I saw the Christ energy there. I had a real sense that there is another really important tomb to be found there, and that this STARGATE will enable that to come to be. I also saw what looked like diamonds and when the Egyptians were rising up, Abba did say that there were greater riches to be discovered in Egypt.

I really felt the energy of those that are getting involved in the healing work today as well. Those that have taken this reality seriously, are doing good work.








UPDATE


While I was in the kitchen, Abba said 'FAT LADY'


Earlier this year we told the people by email that this will not
be over until 'the Fat Lady Sings'.


I felt it would be good to upload some videos of the 'Valley of
Kings' for this day on our youtube channel.


I could hardly believe my eyes to see that there is a video
that talks about a map that as been discovered regarding
a tomb, the archeologist mentions the fat lady and
shows you a picture of her.


The map is 3,000 years old.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zcJf3OOo5g

Eliakim said...

Queens Chamber 2nd door to be opened.
http://scienceray.com/earth-sciences/update-the-secret-door-inside-the-queens-chamber-to-be-finally-opened/