Friday 1 April 2011

Brutal Violation UN

Well the 'Man in the Desert' from the dream regarding the 'brutal violation' as shown itself on this day with the slaughter and beheadings of the people from the UN working in Afganistan.

I now understand all the feelings of impending doom felt last weekend going into the beginning of this week. That was followed by the vision of the two afgans this morning when I woke up.

Our post on the two afgans included a 'political and military scandal' covered by the Daily Mail. The details of the murder published today, was also in the Daily Mail, same newspaper.

The post also mentioned SAUDI and CLONING. Afgans are clones of Saudi Sunni's and that tells us that Saudi is behind this brutal murder. We also shared the video of the two afgan dogs and the snow leopard, the LEOPARD is to do with the third beast in the book of Daniel and Rev 13. The Leopard from Africa = OBAMA and OBAMA = USA = UN.

The Man From the Desert

"I have been having a recurring dream and its not nice. There is a man in the dream and he is carrying out a brutal violation, this man is not nice to women and he forces himself upon me orally. He tastes of desert sand and that means the Middle East, he is of Middle Eastern descent and in the dream he is unclean. 


Every time I have the lucid dream of this man, I do manage to remove him from me very quickly. However, I am never shown his face to give you a description of him.

Also, all over the weekend I felt the negative energies of doom looming. I wasn't going to share this because I don't like doom, it was also a very unpleasant experience. However, I feel compelled to share it now regardless."



In 2007, Abba said he was going to cut off the penis of Islam. (In a metaphoric sense) However, it is clear that he has not cut it off yet.

The original post about the 'Man from the Desert' also mentions the 'Pain of the Sand' prophecy and this also relates to the 'Tsunami of Pain' that Abba predicted IMHV.

May all those that have died, rest in peace.

We will light a candle for you this night.

May everyone join the healing of blindness tomorrow, to open the eyes of those that refuse to look at what is going on in the world


ELIAKIM

1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/03/man-from-desert.html

2. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/04/two-afgan-hounds.html

No comments: