Saturday 9 April 2011

Life After Death - RECREATION

Following on from the 'Age of Aquarius' post mentioning the 'wood cutters' and 'water bearers'. I was asked about where I get reincarnation from. I told them the truth, that when I was a very small child, I knew that there was life after death instinctively.

I knew who to kiss and who not to kiss. I could see the energy of the people, whether it was good energy or energy I did not like.

If I did not like the energy that I could see with the people and that included relatives, I would not kiss them, no matter how many times I was asked to do so.

The sacred child would not give the HOLY KISS to those that were not coming from pure intention.

Reincarnation was part of my reality, both my mother and grandmother SOPHIA were clairvoyants. However, my ancestors did not develop their natural talents and spiritual gifts. They were afraid that if they did, they would lose their earthly life and have to live a life of service to the divine. So they did not teach their souls to fly divine in co-creation and sacred union with God.

When I was eleven years old, I had my first appointment with a medium and she told me about the future, we became friends and I would visit her at Kings Cross Station where she worked as a cleaner. If  I was concerned about anything, I would turn to her and my grandmother.

When I was a young adult, I was involved in a few seances, and I was quickly given proof of life after death. I also came to know that the way of the seance was not the way for me, due to the low vibrations that it can attract. Very quickly, I was shown that this was not something to be played with. I witnessed those that did play with it, lose everything, their homes, businesses, and relationships.

I was about 18-19 when I was drawn to visit mediums at Belgrave Square in London. I was working in Knightsbridge for an Advertising Agency at the time. The Spiritualists National Union, awesome headquarters, was a place where mediums and healers were trained for the international circuit.

They worked here before being given international work abroad. The workers would sleep in caravans at the back and their dedication and devotion was put to the test. I remember seeing the healers dressed in white coats. The people that worked there were selected from the Christian Spiritualist Churches, they were very humble people from all walks of life and social backgrounds.

My relationship and connection with the Christian Spiritualists continued for most of my early life, although it was rare that I went to see them.

After my Father died, I went to a local Spiritualist church. I did not receive a message from the Church medium that day.

However, as I was leaving, a lady from the general public spoke to me about everyday things,
and I found in her words, the message that was to be conveyed. I never went to the church again
after that, and understood that messages can come in many different ways.

Some Christians think that Christian mediums and clairvoyants call up Spirits of the dead.

This is not the case, when one is a medium sent to help the people, you never know who is going
to turn up. If the client is wise they do not tell the one that they go to see either.

When I was a professional clairvoyant, I used to tell my clients as soon as they arrived. "Please do not tell me anything, although you can affirm what I am saying is truth.' The experienced client that seeks contact with their loved one's says 'Thank you for the confirmation'.  


Other mediums on the circuits used to tell me that I should call myself a medium, instead of
a clairvoyant. I did not call myself a medium professionally, because my spiritual path was
not to prove life after death.

If people contacted me for 'proof of life after death', then I would send them to a professional
Church medium with an international reputation.

That is the job of a medium for which the Church mediums of old were well trained.
In those days, they were trained for eleven years or so before they were allowed to work
with the general public.

The Church leaders had to be sure, that those that were spiritually gifted, would hold
gentle souls gently in their hands, so not to crush them.

They also had to be well trained in all aspects of a mediums work, that goes far beyond
giving messages to the people that request them. Many of the mediums were healers as well.
In those days mediums trained the new mediums, and they gave their time for free, many still do.

I was not trained by the Church or its mediums. I was trained directly by the DIVINE and Stansted College discovered in their research, that only 10% of mediums and clairvoyants are trained directly by the divine. They also discovered that only 10% of them actually see SPIRIT and clairvoyance means clear seeing.

Some years later, I found that when I focussed on an image, I could tune in clairvoyantly, to about six past lives of a person. This carried on for awhile, before I was divinely led to become a past life healer and a teacher thereof, training others to become past life healers. I also taught others how to tune
into the past lives of others that came to them for help.

The DIVINE CALL reincarnation RECREATION and if you observe nature you know that a flower reseeds itself PERFECTLY NATURALLY, just like the OAK TREE drops its acorns for another OAK tree to grow.

I can put my hand on my heart and tell you that I grew organically.

So then when Abraham saw Melchizedek, did he see a man in an earthly sense or did he see his awesome SPIRIT?

Recreation of Co-Creation. 

UPDATE 13.4.2001

As mentioned the other day that Abba said ZEPHANIAH and people have questioned that life after death does not exist in scripture. Well I was just led to this.

The Apocalypse of Zephaniah, in accordance with the Book of Enoch, presents souls as surviving beyond death.[1]


ELIAKIM

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_of_Zephaniah

No comments: