Saturday 23 April 2011

INNAGE CROP CIRCLE

Well there as a been a wonderful surprise this night. I just wrote this in response to a lovely person that as shared the arrival of the very first crop circle and it is in Wales. That surely is a blessing for the Royal wedding of Prince William and his bride.


Oh blessed Kris, a wonderful surprise. 22nd of April was the 'Day of ESTABLISHMENT' and it looks like the moral compass that includes the four sacred directions in this fourth month of the year of 4. 


4 + 8 = 12. One year that takes us into 2012. I will take a deeper look at it, I see the letter H prominently. That symbol in the Greek is to do with ETA the appointed time of the herald mentioned in the biblical prophecies. In Hebrew the letter H is HEY and in the original pictographs it is a person with their hands up to the heavens, it means 'behold' like when a person sees an awesome sign. 

As the Son of God said 'By Easter we are moving into awesomeness'. 


I see that the crop circle of the moral compass is in close proximity to the bridge, this is also a sign regarding the bridge that can take you into a new reality. 

If we looking closely at the crop circle itself. We have four circles symbolic of the sacred directions of the four winds of the moral compass. Then inside we have what looks like the cog that turns the wheel.  The wheel in Buddhism and Hinduism is to do with the energy centres of the body, we can also find these in the planet itself e.g. the solar plexus of the planet of 'I AM POWER' is Jerusalem in Israel. 



We can also see eight pyramid shapes like those in Egypt and eight pyramid shapes like those that are found in the Mayan lands, Canaries and Bosnia. Eight is the number of spirituality and infinity. 8+8 = 16 in numerology is the shattering of the citadel e.g. the tower of babylon = USA and the financial institutions. 

I have a mystic view of symbology and some do not see what I see. However, I also see eight milk churns and milk churns would certainly resonate with the vibration of WALES for this crop circle. There is a great deal of spiritual people that live in Wales and they have done wonderful works there. 

Eight is also connected to VENUS and the morning STAR of the divine feminine. 

I also see FOUR eclipses and the next eclipse is in JUNE 2011. 

Then we have an inner circle clearly marked. Then another inner circle, then the centre that as a centre within it. I do feel that this is to do with New Jerusalem. Four different centres of the four sacred directions of real importance to humanity. If I go back to the outer I also see FOUR HEADS coming together to make everything possible. Does that remind you of the world card that is number 21 in the major arcane in this 21st century? 

Let's look a little at the location. Chepstow is known for his horse racing and the crop circle was found at INNAGE. A lovely play on words there with INN and AGE. The Age of the INN. In biblical times it was an age where there was no room in the inn. In fact, when I went to Israel there was no room for me in the inn of the Palestinian owned hotels in 2007. They simply refused me because I was a Westerner. 

The INN AGE is very powerful and it represents the age of doing the inner work. I remember connecting with a lovely lady years ago and she had written a wonderful article called the 'Innies and the Outies'. I will make a separate post on that and link it here so that you can read it. 

Awesomeness 


ELIAKIM 
















No comments: