Sunday 3 April 2011

Revelation 3 New Jerusalem

I still feel that I am with the Stargate opening. However, today Revelation chapter 3 keeps on being given to me to share with others. It seems that the eyes of the Christians just glaze over that which they do not wish to see. So healing work to do to help them to remove their double glazing.

The words in Revelation chapter 3, also remind me of Abba saying 'NOAH' the other day as well, and this chapter talks about THE ONE. 

It talks about how they wear white and I used to wear white when I was exhibiting and lecturing at Mind, Body and Spirit exhibitions. Prophet Isaiah also spoke of it in terms of being found in the 'Galilee of the Gentiles' the other side of Jordan and that was after the birth of my son, Jordan.

They are acknowledged before the Father and his angels. I was acknowledged as a Love Ambassador and Radical Sage in 2004, nominated a Universal Peace Ambassador after the return from the first mission to Israel in 2006.

It mentions the Church in Philadelphia and the Prince of Peace Church in Philadelphia burnt to the ground when we arrived in the USA at the end of April 2008. The mission to the USA is also mentioned in Micah 4 and the USA is called Babylon and that ties in with Rev 17/18 being mystery babylon. Why mystery babylon? The USA as 85% of the worldwide new age market and Jezebel (USA) was also involved in that. Please see the blog post on Jezebel and who she was.

It was a few weeks after our return from the USA, that I was told that I am the Paraclete that Christ promised his true followers would come to help them. The Spirit of Truth that gives glory to his true teachings. The book of Hebrews 12:2 calls Christ a PIONEER and PERFECTER, he certainly does like to introduce the new. However, Christians have a great deal of difficulty accepting anything new, or even a different view, just like the rest of the orthodox. We made a full post on Hebrews 12 on our other blog today, appropriate as we are moving towards 2012.

The scripture talks about our keeping the command to endure patiently, and 'Patience of a Saint' is part of the integration of Sainthood. Doing the will of God is also a crucial part of Sainthood. Can you accept the will of the divine? Can you fulfill the commands and instructions? All part of the divine training.

It states that because we kept his command, "I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth." 


In this passage it is stating that I will not have to go through what others will go through, and I already know that wherever I am, those that are with me, will be safe. However, getting people to listen and understand the importance of this message is crucial. He says, I will keep you from the hour of trial, in the same way that Noah was kept from the hour of trial, because Noah did the will of God and followed his instructions. 


However, as we know from the numerics of the crop circles in 2010, 'GRACE AS BEEN UNDER PRESSURE'. I feel deeply and care fully for the people of this planet, the animals, the oceans, the skies and especially the children. 


He tells her to hold on to what she has and to not let anyone else take her crown. What is the importance of the crown? In Psalm 45 she is the Royal Bride that holds the sceptre and we have provided a full commentary on psalm 45 on the blog. Christ also called her the Queen of the South and the South is the direction of the prophets. 


"THE ONE who is victorious I will make a PILLAR in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches."


All was fulfilled, and we know where God plans for us to build New Jerusalem in the Mayan lands, we are just waiting for our wages,  and for someone to set up the TRUST for us so that we can purchase the land and get started. The angelic architects mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls are here and ready, we are just waiting now for others to align their will with the will of God. 



"TO THE ONE who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”























No comments: