Friday 1 April 2011

Prodigal Son - Mother's Day

My son came home to see his mum today, its Mother's Day here at the weekend and he brought a gift with himself. Its the first time that we have seen each other since the 1st of January, 2011. Three months to the day and as we know 3 is the number of 'Innovative Creative Solutions'. This is also the 3rd post in April and it was the third time that he has left home.

333 SOPHIA of WISDOM.

In the parable of the prodigal son, the son comes to his senses. Open arms of compassion, big hugs and HOLY kisses greet him when he arrives. No coincidence then that my son came at the start of the weekend that celebrates Mother's Day in this land. A day, I always honored with my own mother, no matter where I was in the world at the time. She always received flowers or a GIFT from her daughter,  to remind her that she was appreciated and that she was loved.

It isn't easy for many single parents that have to be both mother and father to their children.

I have just opened the card that JORDAN brought today, and these are the wonderful words that he as chosen.

This is what I see when I look at you on Mother's Day. 

I see a remarkable woman 
with a kind and caring heart 
who is beautiful in every sense of the word. 


I see a smile that lights up the room
laughter that is truly contagious
and strength and wisdom 
beyond anything I have ever known. 


I see a woman who walks through 
this world with gentleness and grace. 


You are everything wonderful 
in this world and if I had just one wish
it would be that you could see 
what I see when I look at you. 


Thinking of you this Mother's Day. 


Love Jordan












Blessings in Abundance


Glory be to God

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please read your Comments section for the Post: 2 Afghan Hounds. Thank you for this Post! Prodigal Son returns! Wonderful! Yes, again, the Prodigal Son does return, and chooses to do what God wishes for him. Thanks for sharing the contents of your Mother's Day Card! Beautiful!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, LADY LOTUS!!
Every Blessing upon you....

Eliakim said...

Yes thank you, I did read your responses to the Afgan Hounds and updated the post with a comment explaining what the Afgans were about. It is all linked to the murder of the people from the UN in that country. I did not find out until later that day.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM