Monday 18 April 2011

Moabite Stone Americans

Following on from the Abadu post and the mention of the Moabite Stone. Here is a video regarding the Moabite Stone in the context of the USA and abortion.


As a mother, I always knew that I could never abort a child. However, know this, I do not judge those that do, and I have experienced the remorse of others, years after the event. I will always remember being in hospital, seeing the hearts of students breaking on the ward, and older women with five children that simply could not afford anymore. For them it was a choice that they did not wish to make, but they felt that they had no choice, due to either their studies, careers or financial situation.

I support the woman's right to choose for herself because it is her body, it is her life and the mother must come first at all times. It is the mother that as to carry the child for nine months. It is usually, always the mother that as the ultimate responsibility for the welfare of the children, especially if they are single-parents. I also know that some souls push in earlier then they are meant to come, if given the opportunity. 


I have seen the soul of a baby, in the aura of women more times that I can count, just waiting for an opportunity to present itself. Some years ago when I was debating 'abortion' with the religionists, Christ drew very close to me and he told me to tell them 'Save the lost soul before you birth a new one'. As always, profound words of wisdom.

However, a line must be drawn in the sand. How many abortions are healthy for you? I do know women that have had numerous abortions, and afterwards they have been unable to conceive when they choose to have a child. I have also warned many women that a baby is coming, and please take extra precautions. One woman ignored me three times, and three abortions were the result. In addition, she is a Catholic. It does not matter whether you are religious or not, it is about taking responsibility for co-creation, and the life that you are bringing into the world or destroying. You must choose 'Life or Death'.

As we know the USA as the highest abortion rate in the world. The throwaway society.


No comments: