Tuesday 2 August 2011

America Rent Boys

The LORD God is not happy at all with the Americans. He said to me 'They did everything they could to debase your faith'. Here I am so peaceful in the being, and he is fuming, absolutely fuming with the Americans.

LORD you know that I trust you with my whole being, nothing that anyone ever says can change the divine experience that I have been blessed to receive. Forgive them Father for they know not what they do. He will hear none of it until justice is done.

He said 'They are not worthy of you, justice will be done, they are no better than rent boys'.

The LORD said 'What they do, they do for their own satisfaction, they cursed you time and time again. Not once did you ever retaliate or seek harm upon them. I told you what to say to them before, 'Those that are your accusers and adversaries stand behind you, those that love and honor you stand by your side. Those that think they are ahead of you will die'.

Why do you not speak to them directly heavenly Father?

'They are contemptible and it is their free will. Now they will see what their free will and contempt creates. America will become contemptible in the eyes of the world. They will be down trodden from pillar to post. The LORD God has spoken this and I will keep my word'.

Is there nothing more that I can do to help them heavenly Father?

'No, you have done more than enough, more than they deserved. Now they will face the consequences of their actions. They have treated you with the utmost disrespect, when the people do that they do the same to the LORD your God. Look upon this time as the fulfillment of my will, because you gave your will to me and nobody will be allowed to do what they have done and get away with it. You were correct to correct them, you were correct to give them back what they threw at you. You were right to stand as the Spirit of Truth that I sent in my name.

You are ELI ZIYYON, never forget it and nor will they be allowed to forget it. The words that you have delivered will ring in their ears like bells. It will dress them down, and repel them, because they are not worthy of Messiah Joseph. They are not worthy of children and the future of humanity.

Their lungs will be filled with pollution because they are polluted with contempt. Some think they can hold a pen to you. Well we will see about that and it will be a matter of fact. You are sacrosanct ELIAKIM, sacrosanct. Nobody will be allowed to put you asunder.

Four years I watched you suffer their contempt, four years too long. They have no idea what this means to humanity and the children. They have no comprehension of how important this to the divine plan of freedom for everyone. Concern yourself not about America now, this as been coming for a very long time. They are a nation that are sinking in its own satisfaction and fat bellies, an obese nation. As I told you in 2008, the USA is a dinosaur. Let them read this message, let them get the message loud and clear, I stand with ELIAKIM and anyone that stands against ELIAKIM stands against the LORD God.

Now rest, rest and I will instruct you when you are rested.

I will do as you ask of me LORD.

*********************************************

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

3 comments:

Eliakim said...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1507485/US-rent-boy-novelist-was-elaborate-hoax.html

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/231903-American-Anti-Gay-Activist-caught-with-Rent-Boy.

http://www.sobegayinfo.com/article/rentboy/rentboy_050810.asp

http://www.viceland.com/int/v18n3/htdocs/remembering-the-wandervogel-728.php

Anonymous said...

eliakim, I am not understanding your statements from our lord his contempt as yours for the USA . I have been shown a much larger picture of what is going on. IF we are all spiritual being in physical bodies why do you say things as if you are above anyone and with such an ego....cgjames....

Eliakim said...

I deliver the word of the LORD God cgjames. I am ELIAKIM who was given the authority to do so.

I am Messiah Joseph the one that was sent to give judgement to this generation in this timeline.

So if you or anyone else as an issue with the Messiah Joseph, best you seek within because all will yield to the will of the LORD God.

May peace be with you.