Friday 12 August 2011

THE POOL

Earlier today, the LORD God said 'THE POOL'. Then he reminded me about a dream that I had this morning, then he said 'SCHNAPPS'. 


In the dream I was leaving somewhere and I had a plastic bag full of bottles. The bag was heavy to carry and some people would not let me leave with the bottles. When I asked them why they would not let me go. They said that they were concerned about the number of bottles that I had. 


So I then told them how all these bottles were not all for me and that I don't drink Vodka. I told them that the Vodka was for my mother and that I drink gin. So they did not have to be concerned about me, as there was only one bottle of gin. However, it did not seem to matter what I said to them, they still didn't believe me. They thought I was going to drink it all on my own. The people were basically telling me what I could and could not do. The people were trying to impose their will onto me. They simply did not trust that I was telling them the truth, as such they would not let me leave. 


Then there was different cameo and I was in a shop looking at lace trim, I picked up pink and white, then just white, then I went back to the pink lacework on white. It was quite wide about 4 inches. I purchased the pink lace. Then the dream ended. When I got up, I decided to wear a pastel pink sarong today. The color of the Love Ambassador. 


In spiritual symbology, a bottle is a symbol of the womb. The principle of containing and enclosure. In Buddhism it is the womb of the Buddha nature. In Christianity it represents salvation and is an emblem of St James the Great. In the dream the bottles were filled with Spirits. There is also a St James the Great school in Thornton Heath, Croydon where I used to live. Please see our other blog on the dramatic photograph with the number 40 that also relates to prophecy. 


James was given the authority to carry on where Christ left off, and as far as I am aware, he built a community in Jerusalem, Israel. Although Rome did not approve, just like the people in the dream did not approve of what I was carrying. 


St James is the patron saint of SPAIN. The grave of the saint is known as the 'Way of St James'. This is the St James Cross. You will notice the symbology of the IRIS from the Nostradamus prophecy that also relates to number 40 and the prophet. I like the fact that there is a heart shape at the top, and the point of it coming from the heart. To prick the hearts of conscience of those that are sleeping. The symbology of the two Iris also imparts the two parts of the life that Nostradamus spoke of. The first 40 years when she would not be seen, and the second when she could be seen everyday. 






SCHNAPPS


The word schnapps is derived from the German word Schnaps, plural Schnapse. Schnaps is a low German noun that means 'SWALLOW'. The main kinds of fruit used for German Schnaps are apples, pears, plums, cherries and apricot. All summer fruits in England. 


Apples and pears is also a cockney saying for stairs. In London there is an artist booking agency called 'The Pool.' There is also a film called the pool that was released in 2007. The film write up states that it is about an Indian boy in abject poverty that works in a hotel. The Indian boy becomes obsessed with a swimming pool in the opulent hills of Goa. His life gets turned upside-down when he attempts to meet the mysterious family who lives at the house. The film stars Krishna Appa. 


Dagenham Council also teamed up with sports giant NIKE to create THE POOL. A temporary BMX park made from a former swimming pool that is being demolished. In looking at the information, I have been shown that the police certainly did have a reason for standing back when the looting in England began. The police have revealed themselves and their plan, in their own words. 


A police spokesmen said “As always the decision to make an arrest is down to the individual officer on the ground who must weigh up whether it is appropriate bearing in mind risks of further inflaming the crowd, wider operational requirements and our ability to gather evidence to arrest later.”


The police murdered a man, creating a pool of blood, that triggered an emotional explosion, where all the children jumped in the swimming pool. Then the police could catch them when they came out of the pool.


So they now have a pool of human resources to milk for everything that they can, and that will include fines that go straight into government coffers. How to get more money from the people in one easy lesson. How to get the people that don't know what is going on, to support the government in their plans against the truth movement. I can't wait to see the BBC documentary on 9/11. As we know Cameron's Operation Cobra, and fight back is understood for what it is. They must think that we were all born yesterday. 


However, the people that stand against the truth movement, e.g. Cameron's government and the police force, cannot, I repeat cannot, beat the LORD God and the divine plan for humanity. All will yield to the will of God, by the time he is finished with them all. They will be begging for forgiveness and justice will be brought to the nations and the children of the world. 


I will add again, I do not condone violence or looting. Although I understand that it was a biblical prophecy and a prophecy predicted by Nostradamus. Our condolences to the families that have been harmed due to the police not acting immediately to halt the looting when they could have done so. 


Hence, the co-creation of what as happened, is largely due to what the police intended for the outcome. They probably think they're all very clever, well I can tell you now, that the LORD God will outwit them all. Academics and statisticians seek outcomes, because they simply do not have the solutions, there is a huge difference between us. 


Pharmaceutical companies provide outcomes from clinical trials. However, that does not mean that the outcome is healthy for human consciousness. In fact, those with common sense, know full well that the academics do not have the solutions, for the root causes of the core issues that co-create disease. That is only one example. 





ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schnapps

2. http://www.thepoolfilm.com/

3. http://www.london24.com/news/new_bmx_park_in_dagenham_pool_to_launch_1_892547

No comments: