Saturday 13 August 2011

Daughter ZION and the Disfigured Man

Psalm 46 mentions that there is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. God is within her at break of day. Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall; he lifts his voice, the earth melts. The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Come and see what the LORD as done, the desolations he has brought upon the earth. He makes wars cease, to the ends of the earth. He breaks the bow and shatters the spear, he burns the shields with fire. He says 'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Little Israel, Tottenham, take courage from the LORD Almighty, strengthen your souls in him who loves you. He as not forsaken any of you, and forgives you all for what as happened. His mercy and love is so big, no man can match it, let alone light it. Only an unfettered flame of love can give light to the wood and set it alight. The match made in heaven that he holds in his hand. Just like when the 5 million trees burned on Mount Carmel in Israel, in 2010. It was for his glory.

Psalm 48 goes further. Like your name O God, your praise reaches the end of the earth; your right hand is filled with righteousness. Mount ZION rejoices, the villages of Judah are glad because of your judgements. For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

Isaiah 52, tells Daughter Zion, 'You were sold for nothing, and without money you will be redeemed'.

Indeed I was redeemed without money. For it was the LORD's plan to make it so, so I could help others.



How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!” Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices; together they shout for joy. When the LORD returns to Zion, they will see it with their own eyes. Burst into songs of joy together, you ruins of Jerusalem, for the LORD has comforted his people, he has redeemed Jerusalem.



The LORD will lay bare his holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God. Depart, depart, go out from there! Touch no unclean thing! Come out from it and be pure, you who carry the articles of the LORD’s house. 


On my computer there are many articles that I have written, many that have not been published. 


But you will not leave in haste or go in flight; for the LORD will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard.
The Suffering and Glory of the Servant
See, my servant will act wisely; he will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted. Just as there were many who were appalled at him— his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any human being and his form marred beyond human likeness— so he will sprinkle many nations, and kings will shut their mouths because of him. For what they were not told, they will see, and what they have not heard, they will understand.


I have only met one man in my life that people were appalled at. In addition, his physical appearance disfigured beyond that of any human being I have ever met. The rare skin condition covered his face, blood would bleed from his face daily, and when I was with him, I would gently wipe it away. I knew that I could help him to heal this rare condition. If he would just let me close and follow instructions. However, at that time he chose a different journey.

A man that was there for me and held me in great strength in death. A man that understood me, and the science that supports the science of the being that I convey. Apart from Michael, the only man that ever truly stood up for me and defended me in a very positive and assertive way. A man that was not afraid to take the business men on, one by one; to stop them speaking ill of me. I have not seen him to talk too alone since 2005, although I heard last Christmas that he is living back in this town.

He was born in Scandinavia and when I met him he was involved in technology. I wrote a poem for him called 'When you love someone special', it was unconditional. He once said said to me 'You are an asset to humanity'.

Far apart, yet at the same time, one in the heart. Understanding humanity in both its strengths and its weaknesses. Those that were appalled by him and what he did, did not let me forget it. However, as he defended me, I defended him too.

Wherever you are dear one, whatever you are doing, all power to you, for I know there is goodness in your heart.



Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just an FYI to you, every part of you, in Britian and elsewhere...

it has been decreed that you will NOT have any part of my life, and will NOT enter your darkness and evil upon my being, my family, people, and mission. you have been infiltrated by a very evil angel and he goes around, causing much harm to others. i will NOT let darkness enter in.

I AM THE DIVINE AND SUPREME AUTHORITY UPON THIS EARTH, TO WHICH NONE OTHER CAN CLAIM.

I WILL BRING LOVE, PEACE, AND HARMONY TO THE EARTH, AND ALL PEOPLES AND NATIONS.

ALIYAH AL-KIMIYAH
QUEEN OF THE MUSLIMS

Eliakim said...

Still here Kimberley?

As the LORD God ordained you would be judged by your words.

darkness
evil
infiltrated
evil angel
causing much harm
NONE OTHER CAN CLAIM.
QUEEN OF THE MUSLIMS

Can you heal it Kimberly?

Get to it.

Anonymous said...

no, i'm NOT still here. i left. you turned dark and evil and have been infiltrated by an evil angel and influences.

others have left you, also, because of the terrible ways that you treat people.

i'm just giving you an FYI, just so you know that you have no place amongst my family and mission. i know your ulterior motives. i know what lurks within you.

can YOU heal it?! can you come to grips with the knowledge that you have allowed yourself to be infiltrated by a fallen angel? who still goes throughout the world, wrecking havoc in peoples lives, hearts, and very souls?

no, I'm NOT still here, but I came back, just for this brief moment-in-time, to deliver this message to you--

the message is just as I have said it. stay on your side and i will stay on mine. remember your boundaries. remember your place. cross-the-line to my side, and it will NOT be good for you.

ALIYAH AL-KIMIYAH
QUEEN OF THE MUSLIMS
THE ONE, SUPREME, DIVINE AUTHORITY UPON THE EARTH

Anonymous said...

furthermore, there's nothing to judge in my Words. My Words are all true! Judgement only comes when there are lies. I only speak the Truth!

YOU need to be weary of Judgement and all that you've done, to hurt and harm those around you.

It's coming around...

Aliyah al-Kimiyah

Eliakim said...

Google system have automatically thrown some of your posts in the SPAM folder Kimberley. Clearly technology sees you for what you have co-created.

I must admit it made me smile to see some of your posts with others in the spam folder. Clearly, the will of the LORD God that what you write is SPAM.

Do my people eat spam?

No.

My people like fish.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

Eliakim said...

http://christvisionloveunion.blogspot.com/2011/08/spam-v-fish.html

Eliakim said...

As I have told you before Kimberly, You have a lot to learn about judgement.

I haven't done anything to harm anyone and there are people that have known me for 30+ years that can testify to that fact. Can you say the same?

So please, do not drop your litter here again Kimberley.

Go back to GLP and stay there if you wish. There is not one single person at GLP that knows me personally.

You will learn that the LORD God always as the last word and those that had the humility and courage to do his will, will be celebrating accordingly.

He knows who truly loves him and the bible warned you all that he would not forgive those that stood against the holy spirit.

Teshuvah

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA