Thursday 4 August 2011

Crow Creek is not for sale

Crow Creek is not for sale, the lands of my people are not for sale. If Americans touch Crow Creek and any other lands of the indigenous peoples,  it will bring the spiritual law upon the heads of the American people in more ways than one. The American nation is a lawless nation and thats why it has continually elected lawless celebrity presidents. The latest being Obama. I stood against Bush at the request of a Spiritual American Journalist who is now living in Australia. I stood against Obama because the LORD God sent me to do so.

The Spirit of Truth and Justice stands with the Indigenous peoples and the first nation.

I will tell you for the last time, do not touch Crow Creek or any other lands of my people.

Love is not for sale.

"People are not a commodity, without love they become so." from Sacred Words

Their shall be NO TAX upon my people. There shall be NO TAX on the land.

Teshuvah tax collectors, Teshuvah.

Those that refuse the will of the LORD God will bring the spiritual law down upon their own heads.




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://www.republicoflakotah.com/2011/united-nations-visit/

No comments: