Sunday 14 August 2011

LEVI's PULL AD

While parents are shopping their children to the police, and the police are asking for parents to shop their children. Levi's have pulled ad and cinema campaign after the recent outburst of the violence and looting in the UK. 


It seems that the campaign as been postponed. Interesting that's its called the 'GO FORTH' ad campaign. There is certainly a lot of pushing and pulling going on. The voice over sounds like the Lakotah Indian, Russell Means. 


Good on 'The Guardian' for making this known. 



"At the launch of the campaign, which is Levi's first global advertising campaign, chief marketing officer Rebecca Van Dyck said: "Now, more than ever, the world needs inspiration. The world needs people with a pioneering spirit who still believe that anything is possible. Our 60-second 'Go Forth' film and digital engagement programme recognise people around the globe who are stepping forward to transform the world."
60 is related to the spiritual law and cause and effect. 

LEVI means 'My heart, my understanding, my mind, my thought, my conscience.'. 

I received an email from a peacemaker in Geneva today about the riots, in response to what I had written. 

It just goes to show how far apart the peacemakers are with reality.  England's reputation was at stake. 

I responded that I care not for the reputation of the country, and that the LORD God is merciful beyond measure. 

I CARE FULLY for CHILDREN. 

We demand MERCY for the children. 

The LORD God asked for Mercy not sacrifice. 







ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA




1. http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/aug/11/levis-riot-ad-uk-violence?intcmp=239

2 comments:

Trader Scott said...

It was still playing in U.S. cinemas as of yesterday, and I agree that it sounds like Russell Means.

Eliakim said...

Thank you for letting me know phinz.

Are you aware that he as throat cancer? If you did not know please say a prayer for him and send him your love. I have written a 'Sonnet to God' for him on our other blog.