Monday 8 August 2011

Mayan Circle

When I was waking up today,  I could see a large round structure that was ancient. It was like a ring. As I was looking at it, a section of it automatically came out before me. I felt that what I was looking at, I had seen before. It also felt important and connected to the blue lotus gateway opening in Egypt on the 6th of August. The day of unique happenings.

The stone image was in 3D like when you look at sacred geometry in 3D. It also had the shape of the fishes mouth open like the image in some of the recent crop circles. It was flat lines and square lines, the block of stone was very big and square shaped. It felt like it was important that this stone came out from the circle, so that the people could enter the circle. It was like a door way that they could now walk through into the centre. The centre of the circle was simply white, surrounded by this gold colored stone, like when the sun shines upon it.

I also knew instinctively that each of the stones that made up the circle had a different sacred geometry.

The 3D image and the circle had a Mayan feel to it, the wall of the circle looked low in comparison with a site like Stonehenge, and it felt sacred. However, one could not enter it without being given the way to walk through. I have had a splitting headache all day and I never get headaches.

I will update this post if I get anymore on it.




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments: