Friday 12 August 2011

Black Pool Ball Message

While bathing I was shown a single black pool ball. The eight ball and this is the eighth month. 8 is also the gematria value of CHET and the Chet Visions received in March 2009. There is a place in England called Blackpool and my parents liked to go there, they took my son when he was a child to see the lights.

I used to enjoy playing pool when I was younger. SHOT!



Then a turquoise energetic light appeared on the bathroom window and it was going towards the right. It was pastel in color and it is the color of the thymus and the consciousness level of 'I ACCEPT'.

Then after awhile an energetic double rainbow appeared on the bathroom window. A good omen, double hope, and the double covenant with God. The covenant for the children, is our covenant relationship with the LORD God.

After that a face appeared and it was the image of an elephant and it was wearing an amazing headdress. Like they do in India. It had a very young feminine sense to it. As we know the sacred elephant is the animal with the most spiritual wisdom and they have right of way. Its eyes were large and wide open.

Afterwards I asked Abba if he had any messages for the people and he simply replied 'Be Calm'. I then asked him for the children and he said 'You have said it, 'Amnesty for the children'.

As I was getting out of the bath he reminded me about the end of the dream earlier today, that I had forgotten. I will update the previous pool post on that.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackball_(pool)

1 comment:

Eliakim said...

Bull called MOUSE, kills third man in Spain.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14523805