Monday 29 August 2011

Captives of Hope

In the 'Divine Stronghold' prophecies it mentioned the 'prisoners of hope' in this timeline of the STORM OF PEACE. So let us look at that specifically.

The term is found in Zechariah 9:12. The prophecy tells those in hope that the LORD God will restore twice as much to you. In the NLT translation it is written "Come back to the place of safety, all you prisoners who still have hope!  I promise this very day that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles. In other translations the word for 'prisoners' is 'captives'.

And they will come back to you Daughter Zion, as prisoners of hope; today I say to you that I will give you back twice as much. [1]

In the book of Hebrews "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure".  6:19

O Hope of Israel, (Israel means 'Struggle with God') its Savior in times of distress, why are you like a stranger in the land, like a traveller who stays only a night? Jeremiah 14:8

When I first arrived amongst the Americans in the USA in 2007, one of them wrote to me and he told me you have given us all hope. I feel it was remiss of me to tell him to heal it at that point in time. However, my pure intention for doing so, was that I did not wish for them to put all of their hopes on or in me. My hope for them, was for them all to become dauntless, and to put their hope in the LORD God himself and trust him, as I trust him.

Many know that trust in the divine is not built in a day. "Trust is like building a successful company, it does not happen overnight unless you have a magic wand." from Sacred Words

Everything that is built, must have a strong foundation of love, for without divine love nothing that is truly from the LORD God can grow upright in integrity. Love is the beginning not the end, love is the starting block and from their the divine training can begin, because the soil is fertile for the natural seeds to be planted.

However, I did ask some of the people to trust me, and to know in their hearts that I have their best interests in my heart. I did not seek their praise, in fact, I rebuked those that kept praising each other all of the time, and asked them to put words into action. I did not seek their love, as I have so much love of my own. I did not seek their adoration because the LORD God adores me and I adore him.

After everything that as happened between us all in these past years, I can only feel truly humble in your presence, when I see you all do such wonderful work. It is also a credit to you all, that the LORD God sent me amongst you. It was one of his ways of showing you, how much he really does love you all.

It was to help bring forth our true spiritual inheritance for those that are ready to claim it. To vindicate and elevate the spiritual, in a credible way. Backed up with cutting edge science, a tried and tested philosophy and wisdom that comes from real experience. To share true spiritual alchemy of the word, and how it relates to redemption, salvation and ascension.

Sensibility, let us return to hope. We have shared what the scripture says about hope. However, what does ELIAKIM say about hope? In my experience, hope is the light of the soul, and that is why it is so important that everyone as hope. As we know the rainbow of color is also symbolic of hope, and it is  also symbolic of our blessed healers, rainbow warriors and rainbow children.

In my humble view, the text about the 'captives of hope' relate to people that have hope that they will break their own wheels of karma. They will break their never ending cycles for themselves, their nations, their children and their future life times, because we know how it is done.

It is not done by tearing up karmic contracts and sacred agreements made pre-destination. Otherwise you have to come back and do it all over again. Also if you destroy the gift that you gave to yourself, what value is there in that? Are you then not a destroyer instead of a giver? How could you possibly know the treasure inside that wonderful package; if you refuse to open it or reject it?

Everything as value when you value everything, and I value all of you. There is no reason to hide, all are forgiven in this reality. When the LORD God spoke to me about the people and captivity directly, he spoke of it in terms of the people being in a 'menagerie' and he asked me when will they be ready to leave it?

I feel that he spoke of it in that way, because he loves you so very much, he would like you to be with him, really be with him, by his side. In my experience, that is only possible once you have healed what you chose to come back this lifetime to heal. Once you have experienced all that you would like to experience, once you have come to completion of truth, and completed your spiritual path filled with joy and bliss.

After that you can be totally devoted to him, and until that time comes, he waits patiently for your return and ascent of what is otherwise called the Tree of Life.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


1. http://bible.cc/zechariah/9-12.htm




No comments: