Monday 1 August 2011

Gentle Gospel of Thomas

This is a wonderful video of the Gentle movie of the Gospel of Thomas and there are two aspects that really sprung out to me.

THE BIG FISH 

The first is that he mentions that he would choose a big fish. Why would he choose a big fish? The book of Revelation tells you, that the one that overcome and was victorious he put upon his throne. However, he told me directly that I had been chosen for my integrity, and being humble. It is only those that live in integrity that do overcome and are victorious. If people are not in integrity of the being, they do not go very far on the spiritual path. Its only those that are truly humble hearted, that willingly do the will of his Father.

Before I left for Australia in 1998, Equinox did an astro-cartography chart for me. In the report based upon my time, date of birth and where I was going at that time, it said that when I was in Sydney, I would be a big fish in a small pond. It was while I was in Australia, that the Son of God appeared before me for the first time. I was overwhelmed by him and his energy at that time, and could do nothing but weep due to the sheer power of his love and message that he gave to me. After my return from Australia a year later, the message and the whole story was published, it touched many hearts.

The big fish is also to do with the fresco in the Vatican of the last judgement, and it relates to the sign of Jonah that arrived in Israel in May 2010. That sign is mentioned in the biblical prophecies to do with the Queen of the South and the judgement of this generation. He told his followers that the Queen of the South would have more wisdom than Solomon. Christ gave an in-depth criteria for the one that he would choose. In addition to the extensive criteria provided by the other Jewish prophets.

THE BED AND TWO PEOPLE

The second point was that he mentions that there would be two people on a bed, (Florida) one would live and one would die. That is related to the prophecies about Michael. Michael that is mentioned in the Book of Daniel died and I lived.

In the NT, when the Apostles kept questioning him about the Son of Man, he tells them about the dead man and the vultures that would be found there. Its mentioned in two of the gospels in the bible. A group of vultures is called a 'wake', they can also be called 'Geier' from German. Now that is familiar isn't it, she ran when I found out the truth about Michael, they even changed his profile on the internet.

Some people also call funerals a wake. Vultures are scavenging birds and there are certainly plenty of them where Michael and I first met in 2007. Goodness gracious me, wiki describe them as follows:  "New World vultures have the ability to use their corrosive vomit as a defensive projectile when threatened". [1] Its no wonder he feels the way he does about them, Isaiah 28 mentions the vomit as well. It states that the LORD Almighty, is the Spirit of Justice for the one that sits in judgement, and a source of strength. It tells the Christians that their covenant with death is annulled. 


“Where, Lord?” they asked. He replied, “Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather.” Luke 17:36 


Incredible, absolutely incredible.

Nostradamus also predicted that she would return to the realm and that her enemies would be found to be conspirators. During the Lebanon -v- Israeli war, I invited a couple of the Israeli's to join me on a health and healing forum. It was due to my support of Israel and Israeli's that a man named 'conspirator' conspired to get me banned. Those that have been following the story also know who the vultures are.

Anyhow, enjoy this wonderful video. It certainly is divine providence. Many people are not aware that in a Cairo Museum, the oldest original copy of the GT exists, and the museum state that it is older than the four gospels in the NT.





ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulture

1 comment:

Das Abra said...

Many thanks for your insightful appraisal Eliakim