Thursday 3 May 2012

JUNE 5/6th RARE VENUS TRANSIT

This video includes the Nostradamus prophecy that mentions Venus and the Sun. In addition to the law of the Great Messiah. The quatrain is number C5.Q53 and I find it incredible that Nostradamus knew the month that I would be conceived and the year.





This Venus transit of the heart is a rare event, it happened in 2004
and again on the 5/6th of June, 2012. It doesn't happen again until
2017 and 2125, that means it is a once in a lifetime event.


Here is a decent link to read more about it. 
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HCpages/Venus.html


2004 was a very important year for me due to birthing the holy
Spirit. It was also the year that the Rev 12 timeline began, and
I was told who I was, although I was sworn to secrecy at that
time.

It was also the year of the second Harmonic Concordance
at England's Nazareth. It truly was a cosmic year, full of
beautiful divine experiences.



Gospel of Peace - Son of Man





ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments: