Thursday 10 May 2012

LAST PRIEST PROPHECIES 2012

This video includes prophecies from the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Bible, Nostradamus and messages received directly.  Giving information that relates to this timeline, why this information is so very important prior to the 2012 US Presidential election. What it means to the indigenous people, the children and all of the nations. 





In the video I mention the word HONOR, that is mentioned in the Nostradamus prophecy included in the video. When I first began working with the spiritual community, I demonstrated the importance of honoring others and the source. I have done my utmost to also do that on this blog by providing source links. It was all part of the divine plan to engage people to live in honor of others. When you honor others, others honor you. If you take from others without honor, then no honor will be given to you.


I was blessed to be honored by other organizations, the media, and the people. Nominated in both the USA and Geneva, as a 'Love Ambassador', 'Universal Peace Ambassador' and 'Radical Sage'. I was honored to be welcomed into the arms of many nations, including the spiritual Israeli's, Australians, Greeks and Italians. As God said 'By the time they find out what we have done, it will be too late for them to change it'.


The Son of God also honored me after the first mission to Israel. He came close to me and said that we were going to go to Damascus. That was the day he called me 'Lotus Feet' and told me that my little Lotus Feet sit on the feet of God. In hindsight, the second mission to Israel was when I walked through the Damascus Gate in September 2007. I was getting my bearings for the mission the following day to deliver the everlasting covenant for the children.


While I was staying in Israel, the heavenly Father shouted out to me happily, REUBEN. It is only now that I look at the scripture to quote more on honor, that I find that the word 'Reuben' is also to do with honor. “Reuben, you are my firstborn, my might, the first sign of my strength, excelling in honor, excelling in power." Genesis 49:3


No wonder he was happy, we were honoring Israel for a second time. Mostly, at my own expense. Although a very good friend did honor me with a £500 donation to go towards the overheads and costs of the mission at that time. 


So the second mission to Israel, was a major sign that the heavenly Father had sent me, excelling in his honor and power. It was also confirmation that I was honoring him, and his will for Israel and the children. 


In the book of Samuel, he raises the poor and they inherit a throne of honor. 1 Samuel 2:8 The LORD God of Israel also said 'Those who honor me, I will honor'. As he said 'It is not a one-way street'. 


Solomon only asked God for wisdom and knowledge for his people, as such God honored him. In Sydney in 1999, the Son of God informed me that I had not asked for anything, and it was because I was humble, that I would have it all. At that I had no comprehension of what he meant by 'have it all'. It was only afterwards that his true teachings were given to me. It was only afterwards that a whole new life began with him, in ways that are truly incredible. The biblical prophecies that have been fulfilled, would fill at least one book, and could fill more. 


I honored Spirit and Spirit honored me, I honored the Mother and she honored me. I honored the Son of God and the 'Lute of Lovingkindness' honored me, I honored the heavenly Father and the heavenly Father honored me. I honored the children and their mothers as sacred, and the mothers and their children honored me. I honored the spiritual and the Spiritual honored me. Do you understand the importance of honor, and how it is like an amazing boomerang in the spiritual law? 


When people truly honor themselves, then they honor others that are worthy of that honor. 


Love beyond measure 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 







No comments: