Sunday 21 October 2012

I WILL GLORIFY THE PLACE OF MY FEET

Isaiah chapter 60 informs you

'I will glorify the place of my feet'.


July 2012 


The little (Lotus) feet of the governor ELIAKIM that he speaks of scanned at exactly 22:12. Has we know 22 is a Master number of the divine feminine and the planet moved into Master 22 energies on the 22nd of May, 2004. This artwork was compelled at the end of July when I was cut off from the internet. Remember Daniel did indicate that I would be cut off, and now you know the reason why it happened. It was to fulfill another biblical prophecy about me. Being cut off is also mentioned in Psalm 31. 

Psalm 31:8, states: 'You have not given me into the hands of the enemy, but have set my feet in a spacious place'. He certainly did that when he put me in a six bedroomed house with four levels. The house we sold prior to going to Australia to do his will. He did the same when we arrived in Australia, he took me out of the hands of the family and put my son and I in a spacious place. It was a wonderful apartment overlooking Middle Harbor. The window was has big as the bedroom wall, the same in the lounge. It was a wonderful place of peace to write; while looking across the water. 

The same happened on many missions, I was taken to specious places by the people. That includes Israel, Italy and the USA. When I arrived in the USA, I had been booked into a small place, within 24 hours I had been moved into a much larger one with two bedrooms. It was really beautiful. He always looks after me in the most amazing ways. One day he said to me 'I am not looking after you very well am I? He laughed like a husband would smile at his wife; when he had planned something that she did not know about. When I returned home from the shop, there was a large check waiting for me. Then I laughed back, because he never ceases to amaze me. 

The Psalm also states: 'Praise be to the LORD, for he showed me the wonders of his love when I was in a city under siege. In my alarm I cried, I am cut off from your sight!'. Yet, you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help. 

In my humble view, the term 'city under siege' relates to the town where she has lived for 30 years.  Bullet holes can still be seen in the historical buildings that still exist. 

Love the LORD, all his faithful people! The LORD preserves those that are true to him, but the proud he pays back in full. BE strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD. 

To Prophet Ezekiel he said 'Son of Man, this is the place of my throne, and the place for the soles of my feet'. 43:7 

Divine intervention indeed. 

FEET OF FLAMES 

How she loved to dance, some said she set the dance floor alight, others said she set the world alight. 



ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 

No comments: