Monday 15 October 2012

MORMON AND MORON

On the 9th of October, 2012 the LORD said 'I will not let the moron's have you'. On the 10th of October, 2012, at 14.46 an email was sent to the USA with various messages that had been received.  In the Saturn in Scorpio article on this blog we also mentioned the message received on the 9th. [1]

I was compelled to go to the hospital tonight to get this 'Fruit Fly' infection checked out. While there a newspaper had been left. While reading it, I came across this in the 'SUN' Newspaper.


What can I say, personally, I don't like either of them. I am just passing on the messages.

Apart from that there is another report of another case of a 'Fruit Fly' infection. A scientist tells me that people cannot get infections from fruit flies. However, in both cases where people have this infection, fruit flies were involved. Make of that what you will, there is something going on with the 'Fruit Flies' and GMO could have something to do with it. Especially has banana's are imported.

ELIAKIM

http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/saturn-in-scorpio-heat-is-on-2012-2015.html

No comments: