Tuesday 23 October 2012

RUSSELL MEANS R.I.P.


Statement From Russell’s Family

October 22, 2012 by admin1  
October 22, 2012
Hello our relatives. Our dad and husband, now walks among our ancestors. He began his journey to the spirit world at 4:44 am, with the Morning Star, at his home and ranch in Porcupine. There will be four opportunities for the people to honor his life to be announced at a later date. Thank you for your prayers and continued support. We love you. As our dad and husband would always say, “May the Great Mystery continue to guide and protect the paths of you and your loved ones.”
The wife and children of Russell Means
444 Crazy Horse Drive
Pahin Sinte, Republic of Lakotah

My love goes out to him, his family and friends at this time. Holding them close to my heart. 
As we know 444 = PERFECT LOVE with the Morning Star of Venus. Divine truth, divine consciousness, divine court. 
After I was sent the news, I pondered on which mandala would be the most appropriate for blessed Russell. I felt intuitively that this is the one for him. I then said 'Russell which one would you like' and while I was looking at this one, the painting of the 'Crystal Fluorite and Discipline' gently slid on the floor. It was confirmed that this mandala is the right one for him. The centre of the mandala reminds me of an Indian drum and it has a bow in its centre, like a ribbon. 
When I looked outside of my window, the branches of a tree were slowly moving in the wind. 

RUSSELL MEANS MANDALA 
'THE DRUM'


Love beyond measure Russell, always in our hearts. 

The beat of our hearts, beat for you and your family at this time. 
I see the sun rising in the four directions of the Lakota nation. 
I see the suns rising in the four sacred directions of the world for you. 
I see the suns of the Lakota nation rising for you. 

I see the sun dancers that will dance for you. 
I see the oars that you left for the suns. 

Row the boat home Lakota nation. 
'You hold the oars, not the oars hold thee'. 

Your ship has come. 
I see the breastplate of the Lakota 
I see its sacred gems. 

I see the orange mountains and the ruby red. 

I see the black hills. 
I see the ribbons that you have declared and shared. 
I see the music and the song that you sung. 
I hear your beautiful voice that will always remain in our hearts. 
I see you telling people to 'stretch themselves, like stretching the skin of a calf to fit the drum'. 
To go beyond where they have been before. 
To reach their limitless potential. 
Do it all for love. 

I hear the drum beat of your heart. 
With your people. 

I see the HEART river that swells. 




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 

No comments: