Saturday 10 September 2011

RIGHT THIGH

Pondering upon the last post, the sign of Sagittarius (my ascendent), ruled by Jupiter the planet of expansion, is also to do with the thigh. I began to look at the thigh in the scriptures and when I tried to make a post the internet disconnected me. So then we tried again and the verse of the day is to do with the 'rebel's, the religious people that bow down like the Muslims, it even mentions the Christians, Buddhists and Hindu's and the god they made out of gold and worship it. Isaiah 46, is a powerful message to Israel the nation, in this timeline.

It tells the rebels to remember this, "keep it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come.

I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.' From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far land a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, I will bring about;; what I have planned, that I will do. Listen to me you stubborn-hearted, you who are now far from my righteousness. I am bringing my righteous near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed.

I will grant salvation to ZION, my splendor to Israel."

As we know the bible also tells Israel that God loves ZION more than he loves Israel and Prophet Micah delivered the words regarding the plan for the last days. In the plan is the mention of daughter ZION who is given her kingship because he chose to ensure that she would give his splendor for the sake of Israel and its nation. He knew that she would do all that she could to help them.

He also ensured that she was divinely taught all about salvation from personal experience, she had to truly integrate it before she could share it with others. To ensure that she could explain it to the people. This she began to do in 2002 in the public domain. 'The meaning of salvation' does exist when you have the willingness to understand it.

So now the thigh comes next.

In the book of Leviticus it mentions the 'RIGHT THIGH' being given as "you are to give your right thigh of your fellowship offerings, to the priest as a contribution" Lev 7:32

What is the right leg to do with? It is your spiritual life, direction in life, the spiritual path. My view is that it is about sharing what you have gained from it. Not from religion but from your divine experience with Spirit.

It was on this basis that people were chosen whether they were worthy of ordination, and capable of being good guides for others on the path, if and when the people required it. That included the children, experience of the sacred union with the divine, counts more than knowledge of any texts. That is what the Alpha and Omega is all about in my experience. Knowing the beginning and the end and everything in between. However, most people have not experienced the beginning of the divine training, let alone the end of it.

If a person did not experience A-Z how can they possibly help others? Can a person show another how to drive the car, if they did not learn themselves?

Now Job 40 mentions the Lotus flower and that is no coincidence because 40 is to do with Moses and the Nostradamus prophecy about how she would be hidden for 40 years.



"The hills bring in its produce, and all the wild animals play nearby. Under the Lotus plant it lies, hidden among the reeds in the marsh. The Lotuses conceal it in their shadow; the poplars by the stream surround it. A raging river does not alarm it, it is secure, though the Jordan should surge against its mouth. (In a different translation it states: "If the stream rage, he revileth not: He is unmoved, though Jordan rush against his mouth.") Can anyone capture by the eyes, or trap it and pierce its nose?". 

This link from a biblical scholar made me smile, as it talks about a creature that the LORD as created to demonstrate his power. The scholar, Adam Clarke mentions the words 'prolific' 'remarkable', 'agility', 'excelled in leaping'. 'Chief of the ways of God', 'No man or beast can overcome them'.

Is it a coincidence that my son's name is Jordan? What does it mean to be 'captured by the eyes?' It means they are a person that cannot be flattered, seduced and nor do they play with the eyes of others. Hence, they could not be trapped, led by the nose, nor did they pierce their nose or any other part of their body.

Why is that? They know that body piercing is detrimental to their own flesh and energetic system.

Where does the Lotus flower come from? The East.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://www.studylight.org/com/acc/view.cgi?book=job&chapter=40&verse=15#Job40_15

No comments: