Wednesday 14 November 2012

BRAND X JOSHUA & MIRABEL?

Is Russell Brand mentioned in the biblical prophecies? In various translations of Zechariah 3:2 Its no coincidence that passage adds up to five and 2012 is a five year.

The LORD said to Satan, 'The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this a brand plucked from the fire?'. ESV. [1]

In the NLT translation it states 'I the LORD, reject your accusations, Satan. Yes. the LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebukes you. This man is like a burning stick that has been snatched from the fire'

No surprise then that Brand, from this land of Joseph, is in the USA, the land of ESAU,  amongst the 'accusers' of yours truly. ESAU is also mentioned in the book of Hebrews. In the book of Jude it informs you that not even Archangel Michael would behave has they do. In the book of Amos it states 'I overthrew some of you as I overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. You were like a burning stick snatched from the fire, yet you have not returned to me," declares the LORD. Amos 4:11

We warned the nations time and time again, about Isaiah 66. Where it states the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his rebuke with flames of fire. 66:15 No coincidence then that chariot is usually associated with the prophet Ezekiel and he has also incarnated into my reality. It will be interesting to see if the LORD chooses to reveal who Brand was in a past life. I am sure that he would really enjoy a past life healing with one of our blessed healing saints.

In Zechariah 3, Brand is Joshua, and Brand is often 'accused' of looking like he is wearing 'filthy' clothes. That chapter also informs Joshua that the LORD would choose to bring forth his branch.

'I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. See, the stone that I have set in front of Joshua!. There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,  says the LORD Almighty, and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day. Has we know, one day can also be a year, or thousand years, and the USA is going through major changes, even has I write this.

The stone is in front of Brand for divine purpose and intervention, are they in front of him, because they are older than him? That is for you to decide. I feel that he knows this deep in his heart. The stone that I was given was indeed inscribed with the name of ELIAKIM. Will the LORD God choose to show it to him? That is for the LORD God to decide how he chooses to manifest his divine intervention.

I know that Brand has a divine purpose, I know in my heart that he will find happiness in a  relationship when he is ready and the time is right. Although there is important things for him to do before he settles down and has babies. Also his life will change, one cannot behave like a comedian of his nature around impressionable children. I know he is sober, and this is the sober decade. He will have a richness in his spirituality, and his yoga is good for him.

You know this is the first time I have counted the letters in the name that the LORD God gave me inscribed in stone. It has seven letters. Seven letters like seven eyes. Seven being the life number of the spiritual teacher, forgiveness in the spiritual law of the Christ teachings.

Following a dream that I had today, I was also led to a foundation in Australia for children. It is the 'Mirabel' foundation and it did touch my heart.

‘every child deserves a childhood'

Mirabel assists children who have been orphaned or abandoned due to parental illicit drug use and are now in the care of extended family (kinship care). Mirabel believes that every child deserves a childhood and its mission is to break the destructive cycle of addiction.

Mirabel supports children aged 0-17 years and works at restoring a child’s sense of self-worth, belonging and hope for the future in order for them to reach their full potential as young adults.

Mirabel believes that investing in children is the most compassionate and economic investment we can make.
http://www.mirabelfoundation.org.au/


Has we know, the UK and the USA have not invested in the lives of children. They did not put the children first. Life must change for everyone, for humanity simply does not have a choice in the matter. 

There used to be a famous restaurant in London called Mirabel's in Mayfair and many celebrities and film stars went there. In the same way that many of them came out of drug use. 

Mirabel means 'Wondrous'. No surprise then that yours truly mentioned in Rev 12 is also called 'wondrous'. Children are my passion and they will always be my passion.  

That then reminds me of this song. Although I prefer the original by Robert Palmer. 



ELIAKIM 

1. http://bible.cc/zechariah/3-2.htm


No comments: