Friday 23 November 2012

THAILAND ADVANCE WARNING

A few months ago Jordan announced that he was doing good, learning to play base guitar,  and was planning to go to Thailand in January, 2013. He was planning to go there to do voluntary work to help others. After he informed me that he was going to Thailand in January, I had a feeling of 'doom' come to me and in my heart I could feel that if my son went to Thailand in January, I would never ever see him again. I shared my feeling and knowing with a friend at the time.

On Thursday, Jordan came to see me and informed me that he is now not going to Thailand in January, and I am very pleased about that. He travelled a lot has a child, he was a seasoned traveller, has my parents and myself took him to many destinations. I remember when he was around 4 or 5, when we were getting off of the plane and he asked his mum 'Where are we flying to next mum?'. I smiled at the little one that liked traveling and flying. He was a good traveler has a baby,  when he was small, he liked different foods from different cultures, he wasn't what is known has a 'fussy eater'. He used to lap up the cockles and mussels in Spain with his gran.

However, the reason for this post is to warn people about Thailand and my feeling about it.

JORDAN'S MANDALA



Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM

No comments: