Thursday 15 November 2012

ROBERT PLANT IS CHARLES DICKENS

Has we know the 'PLANT' is mentioned a lot in the bible. In this four part documentary provided by the BBC. Englishman, Robert Plant speaks about his journey. Who is the lead singer from Led Zeppelin, do you know?

Part 1 'He describes a band being good'.



Part 2 'The greatest rock band in the world'.



He went through a difficult time of bereavement and children were involved. In addition, he was involved in a serious car crash in Greece in 1975.

Part 3 'All will be revealed'.



Part 4 'She's Deep'



A feather appears on the source link and is described has a sigil used in the IV Led Zeppelin album. [1] So I shall post our painting of the feathers here for Robert.



Robert Plant is the reincarnation of the famous English writer Charles Dickens.  In February, 2012. The literary world celebrated 200 years history of Dickens. [2] I knew that the LORD was going to reveal to me who Charles Dickens is. Now we know, both incarnations have inspired generations of children.

PLANT HOUSE PATTERN 
This painting is for Robert, I see a house, I see plants, I see hearts, I see golden lotus flowers. I also see the orient and a connection with oriental music. A see the flowering of children and their hearts. I see the fragrance of music that reaches hearts. I see the perfection of creation and a point to it all.

Thank you for stairway to heaven Robert.

Mercy beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA



1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Plant
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Dickens
3. http://christvisionloveunion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/charles-dickens-200th-birthday.html

No comments: