Wednesday 28 November 2012

Psalm 81 Honey, Joseph, Harp

Orthodox Christians are discussing a specific aspect of Psalm 81 and the post is called 'Secret Place of Thunder'. [1] I have provided some explanation on Psalm 81 in the past and here is the link. [2]

Psalm 81 mentions what ELOHIM established as a statute for Joseph. It mentions the burden that was removed from their shoulders and that their hands were set free from the basket. 'I answered you out of a thundercloud: I tested you at the waters of Meribah'. You may remember that when I was cut off from the internet in June.  (Remember Daniel informed you that I would be cut off) While I was cut off, the thunder came and a dear friend was struck down by lightening.

"But my people would not listen to me; Israel would not submit to me. So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices. If my people would only listen to me, if Israel would only follow my ways, how quickly I would subdue their enemies and turn my hand against their foes! Those who hate the LORD would cringe before him, and their punishment would last forever. But you would be fed with the finest of wheat; with honey from the rock I would satisfy you'.

Has we know honey is symbolic of the sweetness of wisdom. Wisdom was called in Rev 13 to do the count. The uprising in Egypt in 2011 was also the LORD's testimony for Joseph.

'Sing for joy to ELOHIM our strength; shout aloud to the ELOHIM of Jacob'.

The psalm mentions the Harp again, and the Harp is the Harp of Faithfulness, the instrument of the LORD has many strings. Prophet Hosea predicted that the LORD God would betroth his people to him with his faithfulness and righteousness. That he would plant HER in Jezreel. He did that in May 2006.


ELIAKIM

1. https://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/secret-place-of-thunder/#comment-180094

2. http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/21st-may-no-harold-camping.html

No comments: