On the 22nd of December 2010, I had a long divine experience with the one known as Jesus. Many visions and messages were given and I was blessed to be in his presence. In the original post, it mentions the following:
1. The bats flying and they were going crazy, in the previous vision of the bats they were Muslims.
However, in the month of March there were two flight incidents of people going crazy on planes, a pilot and a flight attendant. Also a plane went down in Siberia.
2. There was the vision of the Rhino and that related to Biblewheel. See previous posts.
3. It mentions Burma. Yesterday, there was an announcement that a lady president won the election.
4. Black box on top of a mountain. The British budget is delivered in a black box and the budget was announced last week. After that the pink Lotus Flower opened.
5. After that he said 'Abba said, 'Do they have to be told twice to go home? He spoke in an indignant manner.
6. I saw an alien looking straight at me, his head was large and white, he had piercing eyes, to the right of the alien an Arab arrived, they were together and he had his back to the alien. He looked like the King of Saudi. 
This morning there was news that the French are deporting the radicals. This evening, a video has been posted called 'Palestinians Are Half Egyptian, Half Saudi'.
Hamas Minister "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"
"Every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots - whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.
Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that. More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri ["Egyptian"]. Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.
Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. We are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are a part of you."
As the so-called Palestinians are now telling the truth about their origins. Then they can go home to Egypt and Saudi Arabia from whence they came. Then there will be room for those that are in Lebanese refugee camps to return. However, I do recommend they have DNA tests to establish where they are from exactly. We also know from Walid Shoebat that some of the so-called Palestinians are also from Jordan.
7. In the video he mentions the crusaders are they represented by the armadillo vision? The little one that looks like it is wearing armor.