Wednesday 26 December 2012

Boxing Day Caribbean News - HAITI GOLD


Before I was compelled to look at the news in Colorado, I had been painting again. I have called this one dancing ladies because it reminds me of the summer flower.







I did not like the second painting and it looks like an alien.



While I was painting the third one, the message given was CARIBBEAN and it felt like there was a storm coming. I also tuned into the Dominican Republic due to a memory associated with it.





So what is happening in Caribbean? 


Haiti News
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- VCS Mining and its wholly owned subsidiary, Delta Societe Miniere S.A. are pleased to announce the awarding of a gold mining exploitation permit. 
So first the announcement of the gold mining exploitation.

Then they get their pay back. 
The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund Commits Its Remaining Funds

The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund today announced its final grants to organizations promoting economic opportunity in Haiti. By dedicating the $54.4 million it raised after the January 2010 earthquake to support more than 50 organizations, the Fund has helped Haitians create a better future through smart, sustainable economic development.

With the USA, its a matter of you scratch my back and I will scratch yours! The British government is no different. Both countries went to war with Libya and oil contracts were the exchange given by their Saudi overlords.

http://www.caribbeannewspapers.com/
So they have been taking the gold out of Afghanistan to Dubai, India and Iran, and now they plan to take the natural resource that belongs to the people of Haiti, out of Haiti.




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA



No comments: